Licensed to Drive!

GEOFFL

This warning was issued by HMG on 02/02/2012 at 16.40 hrs.

"Drivers in West Yorkshire and surrounding areas should be aware that despite of all possible actions taken by the DVLA they have exhausted all justified and unjustified procedures available to them. The result is that they have no options left except to re-instate Lockwood's licence.

Please be assured that instructions and requests have been issued to all authorities, legal, quasi-legal and totally illegal, to stop any vehicle driven by this person for any reason whatsoever. In the absence of any legal or justifiable reason or cause they are instructed to stop him anyway.

In the pursuance of this process the use of unnecessary violence is authorised."

:hi::giggle::devil::rofl::rock:

• Like 1

Good news Geoff - I'm mountain biking up in The Dales next weekend - should I be afraid?

Good news Geoff - I'm mountain biking up in The Dales next weekend - should I be afraid?

Only of the steep hills Robin, although your excellent choice in colour may take some of the heat off me!! :sun:

• Like 1

One very small step for mankind, one bloody giant leap for me!

Just been out in the Yeti, on my own, unsupervised and without the aid of a safety net!!!

BRILLIANT FEELING after 2 years.

:rofl::giggle::thumbup:

• Like 1

Fantastic news geoff!

It must be a relief to get behind the wheel again.

I'm looking forward to it too.

Just got to convince my consultant to fire a warning shot across their bows and take them by surprise :)

Hopefully I only have a month to wait ??

Lucky sod - I've got another 4 weeks in plaster yet! At this rate it will hardly be worth taking the car in to have the Winters taken off and the Summers put on!!!

Geoff, good news about getting behind the wheel again,

tell us how fast does the man in front with the red flag have to run?

Ian

The speed warning on the maxi dot is set to 80mph, but I can increase it if I go on Motorways :devil:

Lucky sod - I've got another 4 weeks in plaster yet! At this rate it will hardly be worth taking the car in to have the Winters taken off and the Summers put on!!!

Sorry to hear about you being plastered, but is it worth fitting Summers in Cumbria anyway???? :giggle:

• Like 1

just caught up on this thread!

I'd like to add my sincere congratulations to those who have, and those who are about to, regain their licence to drive. I had a six month hiatus after totting-up, despite in depth, Oscar winning pleading at the time, and had to rely not only on SWMBO-to-be, but, believe it or not, clients [who came to my surgery to pick me up, bless them - and, grrrrr, treated it as a huge joke when I was on call]. Getting back behind the wheel felt like complete liberation, and a return to a care-free lifestyle again.

Good luck, and well done - but DO GO CAREFULLY............!

• Like 1