My Octavia 1.9 Tdi ALH

Finally Uploading some pics Of my 1.9 Tdi In Admiral Blue

Original Headlight Protectors

20120506_183821.jpg

Steering Wheel Cover, After market gear knob and shaft collar MK4 Golf Armrest and fitted matts

20120506_183927.jpg

MK4 Golf Areo Wiper Arms

20120506_183841.jpg

20120506_183912.jpg

Just a few miles on her

20120506_183956.jpg

Interior blue leds do have rears but not yet connected

20120506_184011.jpg

1500 Watt Renegade Amp 1200 watt 12in Sub and 1 Farad Cap

20120506_184137.jpg

20120506_184147.jpg

20120506_184156.jpg

Guest BigJase88

Respect at the miles! Nice colour too... Not that i can see it that well due to the dirt!

Get washing and hoovering! And tidy that sub install up!

:)

Respect at the miles! Nice colour too... Not that i can see it that well due to the dirt!

Get washing and hoovering! And tidy that sub install up!

What he said (on both the mileage and the cleaning!!). My girl is just under 3k short of 200k now,

What is the bonnet like after that number of miles? Mine looks like a mini battlefield :-(

Yh it has a few chips on it lol and never been that good with sub installs. Got a mk4 golf interior to fit in a couple of weeks to as the drivers seat is a bit worn lol. Will update once I get round to a full valet :)

Edited by dancool27

• 2 weeks later...

Just fitted the Audi TT Pedal Covers that i got from Awesome and they are great

20120517_144424.jpg

Now just waiting for the foot rest plate to come and also got some ring drl's to fit

Edited by dancool27

• 1 month later...

Now fitted strut brace and feels a lot better on cornering (many thanks to Gee-Man for supplying the brace great guy when he not injuring himself lol)

20120703_175316.jpg

Next me and my brother in law are making a sub enclosure to go in cubby hole on left in boot where cd changer used to be. Still have

it and is surplus to requirements

Edited by dancool27

Finally fitted my drl lights

Your daytime running lights lights?

And get that egr valve disconnected!!! she will last forever then

Edited by Lofty79

Yes it was. 2 owners before me. Was regularly serviced by skoda up to 160000 miles then the next owner got it serviced at independent garages. But as far as we are all aware as I know the previous owners its on the origional suspension and origional gearbox. Everything works apart from the sticky rear wiper but I have a replacement motor on way

Edited by dancool27

• 2 weeks later...

You can close the egr valve right down with vag com. If you just blank it or disconnect it you will get a fault light and code.

Channel 3: EGR

• To decrease the EGR rate, increase the number to the highest possible value (typically 33768).
  • This will prevent/slow down the intake manifold clogging problem and reduce smoke.
  • Though the MAF at idle is still within specifications (370 mg/h) do not use this adaptation on the road :-)
  • Again, this EGR setting is for off-road use only !!!

• 3 weeks later...

You can close the egr valve right down with vag com. If you just blank it or disconnect it you will get a fault light and code.

Channel 3: EGR

• To decrease the EGR rate, increase the number to the highest possible value (typically 33768).
  • This will prevent/slow down the intake manifold clogging problem and reduce smoke.
  • Though the MAF at idle is still within specifications (370 mg/h) do not use this adaptation on the road :-)
  • Again, this EGR setting is for off-road use only !!!

No fault code on alh, it just disconnects, no eml, no code

• 2 months later...

Finally fitted my drl lights

Can you tell me what the make is and where you got them, please? I'm looking at doing something similar to my 03 1.9 TDi.

Regards, Mike