Most Embarrassing Moments....?

King Arfur

The worst....and the one that I can't get out of my mind....

Cut up in Brum by lady in a small Pug. Decided that she should be informed that her driving was not particularly good. Got level approaching a roundabout and was busy informing her of her errors out of my side window when I went straight into the back of a stationary Clio. The lady saw the whole thing.......... :o

Next....

Understeering SWMBO new Audi A4 into a high kerb at around 15-20mph........with her in it........ :o

Bugga...

The worst....and the one that I can't get out of my mind....

Cut up in Brum by lady in a small Pug. Decided that she should be informed that her driving was not particularly good. Got level approaching a roundabout and was busy informing her of her errors out of my side window when I went straight into the back of a stationary Clio. The lady saw the whole thing.......... :o

Next....

Understeering SWMBO new Audi A4 into a high kerb at around 15-20mph........with her in it........ :o

Bugga...

Girlfriends new car total of one day old, reversing out of shade port, catch the wing mirror and the entire unit flys off and hits the floor. look on her face said, " death is a punishment that you are going to hope for in the coming weeks" :) Oh well.

when i was 17 and learning to drive in my little datsun cherry 100a (no, that's not the embarrassing bit yet :rofl: )

I was out 'cruisin' with me mates one evening when i decided to drive off from where we were parked up, i was merrily driving along and this guy drove up along side me trying to get my attention, ffwoar i thought, he is quite nice so i started waving back to him and flashed him a wicked grin.

All going well so far, i thought, until i realised the only reason he was gestering was that i had no lights on :o

Does putting a Fabia on to its roof count?

infront of other briskodians on the way back from a meet-yes!!

as for me, went to a mates 16th birthday party last year, got slightly tipsy!! Ended up putting a cold chicken nugget over a candle and then eating it (felt sick that night and next morning!! surprise surprise) and also the same night, looking up, seeing a plane and shouting it was thunderbird 2!!! :o

Bet that made a mess, are there pictures of the aftermath.

Well, sort of.... I still have the wreck in my possession. ;)

The night it was "returned" to me

mini-night1.jpg

Couple of months later... 10 year anti rust guarentee? :rofl:

chassis%20crack.jpg

Mmmm, tin opener. :D

above%20drivers%20gap.jpg

The worst two moments were after I had my first driving lesson I got into my G/F car with her father who was teaching us both to drive on a back road, showing off I turned out of a junction but forgot to press the brake, I ditched it... :eek:

And now for the most hilarous one, and it is a peach.

I was driving to work and I noticed an ST200 going "briskly" to say the least round a roundabout, anyways I thought i'd see if my little Fabia could keep up so I started following him, anyway after 5-6 times of doing this roundabout (fairly large no traffic lights) I am right behind him pushing him on and my backend is skipping all over the shop. Anyway, the guy in the ST200 parks up and I thought to myself "i'll go and have a little chat, say hello that kind of thing", as I parked up in the layby to my horror a Police officer gets out of the car and storms up to my window, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!?!", "DO YOU KNOW WE'RE ON POLICE TRAINING!!" (oh sh@t)....

Luckily it all ended ok after the Police officer giving me a firm warning I was on my way without any points :D

Does it have to be specifically about driving our Skoda, or can it just be involving our Skoda? :naughty:

If it's just driving embarassment...........

4 years ago, "negotiating" a right-hander down by B & Q, in the middle of winter.

I'd discovered the joys of applying steering lock, bit of handbrake and a little power......and slide/drift round the corner.

Before anyone points out doing this in a FWD car is a bit difficult, it was a FWD car, but it was almost a foot deep in snow that week.

So I was busy showing off this veritable joy to a few mates. And then this lass got in the car........

I found more enthusiasm, which translated into me sailing round the corner, while no control over the vehicle at all, with her nearest the kerb....and hitting it at an odd angle.

Buckled the front suspension arm, and managed to, compromise the chassis to the degree that the dealer garage wouldn't touch it and next lot wanted to put it on a jig to straighten it out...... :eek:

So i chopped it in against an Octavia...... :D

This was in a previous car (pre Furby) but it is definitely my most embarrassing moment.

Picture the scene; it's Valentines day and 4 am. I'm taking my 'date' for the evening home and we decided to stop in a very quiet lay-by (guess where this is going). She proudly informs me that we will be totally safe because it's always quiet and no one ever stops there. As things progress we move into the back of the car and after a while the windows are totally steamed up. We are both suitably disrobed and showing our mutual admiration for each other (read between the lines). Anyway, just as I