Fabia vRS SE 828 on piston heads for sale

just wanting to let people know that that car is for sale on piston heads and is a scam i own the car so basically dont want anyone getting done by this scam.. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3952296.htm

ive reported the advert but it seems to keep poping back up

and thanks to member spinner for letting me know when i keeps coming back on!

I tried to buy it :whew:

Stunk of a scam

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. You're lucky ....I had to pause the listing on PH because I've almost reached an agreement with a local potential buyer. Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment

The car is still available for sale,it is in extremely good condition,100% HPI Clear,full service history.Currently I am on a business trip to Italy and will have to stay here for about 6 months (this is why I am selling the car for a low price and I am looking for a fast sale to finance the Italian project )

I left the car in PistonHeads custody and they will handle the sale for me.The V5 log book is already signed on my behalf,the car will come with 2 keys,all service records and previous MOT's. PistonHeads will deliver the car directly to your home address and I will pay all delivery expenses.

I am waiting your reply if you are still interested in buying the car so I can provide you the contact details for the PH department that handles the sale,many thanks

Natalie

I reported it to pistonheads following the reply above

the email changes but the con is the same

Is the company who are supposed to be selling it the one you bought it from?As they aren't that far away from myself....

U own that car in the pictures? Where did they get the pics from?

The pictures are from the owner before from when he advertised it ive owned it for about 5 weeks now i think

Is the company who are supposed to be selling it the one you bought it from?As they aren't that far away from myself....

nah i bought it private i also emailed that company from their direct website saying how are you selling that car when i own it, it may not be that companies fault as where i work someone got hold of our autotrader account details loged in and started selling loads of random cars could just be they are the unfortunate ones that have had someone get into their account but you never know..

and thanks everyone that has also reprted it! :)

Guys,

Been following these ads for a week or ten.

They are either using a fake company name on PH or piggy-backing on a genuine one.

Cheshire this week Kent last week.

They always have the same anna2772 at bt etc email address on them.

Just emailed abuse@btinternet to make them aware of the scam and this thread, I very much doubt they'll do anything but for the sake of 20 seconds it's worth a try.