Mud flaps for the mk2 Fabia vRS

Quick question, I want to fit mud flaps to my Fabia and have seen that people with the same car.

Looking at the Skoda shop:

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/search,b.html?category=70&q=mud

All of them say unsuitable for the vRS.

Can anyone who has had mud flaps fitted confirm for me what I need to buy?

Now would seen like a good time if the above ones can be fitted because of the 15% discount.

Also, anyone managed to get a discount on the OEM arm rest, £135 is a lot of money for a bit of plastic and cloth. It's £90 factory fit and theres still margin in that...

standard mud flaps will fit the vrs hatch but I dont think they will fit a estate. when I sold my vrs removed the mud flaps and put them on my 2008 fabia sport fitted just the same easy job.

The standard fabia mud flaps will fit the vRS hatch and estate i've got them fitted front and rear on my vRS fitted them in about 15 mins

Cheers for the advise, I'll get some ordered along with the arm rest.

It seems a bit bizarre that the descriptions for the aforementioned part numbers specifically state they do not fit the vRS. There must be a reason why they state this.

I wonder if my insurers will want any more money for this change to the car?!

One thing to take into account is that they are a bit of a poor fit as are most OEM add on items.

I'd be suggesting taking them off and cleaning behind them one a year or so ish as I've found they tend to trap dirt between the mudflap and the car.

• Like 1

They don't sit flush with the body of the car as they should have been designed to be.

It's a factor of them being built to a cost and not great engineering.

Due to our winters and the use of rock salt to remove ice and snow from the roads in the UK it really shows the poor fit.

Quick question, I want to fit mud flaps to my Fabia and have seen that people with the same car.

Looking at the Skoda shop:

http://www.theskodas...tegory=70&q=mud

All of them say unsuitable for the vRS.

Can anyone who has had mud flaps fitted confirm for me what I need to buy?

Now would seen like a good time if the above ones can be fitted because of the 15% discount.

Flaps fit, see post 15 here with pictures...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/235152-mudflaps-and-door-sill-covers-fabia-sport/page__p__2764226__hl__flaps__fromsearch__1#entry2764226

• 9 months later...

Just ordered a set of these. Hopefully they're easy enough to fit, as I'm not that practically skilled ;)

Might be able to cut the washes down to once a week!