What's the age of Octy vRS drivers?

Oh no I'm one of the oldest gits here ! Though I'm often told I act like a 4 year old.

The vRS must have been my mid-life crisis. :blush:

Edited by Spudhoolio

Got a 2 year old Furby VRS at .......... 22 or 23 then a new octavia vrs at 26 (the current 11 plate) not well past it :( . Insurance on the Furby was around £330 all the time I had it Octy is silly money looking at UK quotes £570 was cheapest but sort of cover I would like more like £720 will need to shop around a lot more. You OAP's have it easy on the insurance!

Oh no I'm one of the oldest gits here ! Though I'm often told I act like a 4 year old.

Spill!

*EDIT* Just remembered you already did haha you are by no means one of the oldest on here you would fall more into the classic owners rather than vintage ones.

The vRS must have been my mid-life crisis. :blush:

Why have you painted half the car gold? :rofl:

6d97d881-7ec5-759e.jpg

I always thought white was the second colour of choice in a VRS for me after the one true colour of course! But I am now thinking maybe it is indeed red! Great pic.

I'm 22 and I've got a 11 plate tsi, insurance is about £850

WOW I didnt even pay that much for a 300ZX at 19. I hate insurance these days its unfair to have lots of no claims and no points yet prices go up :(

Got a 2 year old Furby VRS at .......... 22 or 23 then a new octavia vrs at 26 (the current 11 plate) not well past it . Insurance on the Furby was around £330 all the time I had it Octy is silly money looking at UK quotes £570 was cheapest but sort of cover I would like more like £720 will need to shop around a lot more. You OAP's have it easy on the insurance!

Fabia i renewed insurance week before i got octavia which was £540 then a week later had to pay an extra £180 to transfer over for rest of year