Waiting List

vegit8

What I do find interesting is how poorly recognised they are by the public at large.

I can't think of anyone who has seen our car actually saying "oh its a Yeti", they all say - what car is that?.

Fellow members of 4x4 response were better and some were even interested.

Once you tell people what it is they say, wasn't that the car on Top gear with the firemen climbing through it!!

Mine is here! Saw it in the dealers compound today, looking shiny and very, very red!

It needs its PDI and dealer accessories (exhaust trim and alloy pedals) added, and is should get it next week as an early Xmas present to myself. Ordered 4th Oct, built 16th Nov, at dealers today (14th Dec).

Yeti arrived at dealers yeaterday almost two months early. Collecting Tuesday 18th December. 1.2 DSG Elegance, Rosso Brunello, Sunroof and variable boot floor. How do you upload a photograph and I will post

Hi guys,

How's this ? Ordered 2nd December just been told end of January!!! Order times coming down...

My order was a shark blue yeti se plus 170 4x4 heated seats off road button silver roof rails, tow bar Electrics, then finally off road button....

Br

JeZ

• Like 1

Collecting Tuesday 18th December, this is a phone photo shot prior to dealer prep. and Lifeshine applied. Very pleased with early delivery.

8281163637_54d1986223_m.jpg

I ordered my Yeti on the 12th of October and picked it up last Friday - is that a record? It's certainly much faster than I was let to expect when I placed the order. The car is a 1.8TSI Elegance in green with a white roof, black leather, heated front windscreen, silver roof rails, rough road package, uprated speakers, spare wheel and towbar prep.

My 1.2 TSi manual has just arrived ordered last April.not Storm Blue as originally ordered,

This was changed after Skoda UK took up my case later this year and asked if i would not mind changing the colour,

Out of no where i ordered Black Roof/Cappucino Body,Silver Roof Bars etc etc.

My Dealer was so impressed with these colours he said he is going to order a Demonstrater Model same combination of colours

• Like 1

Mine has been ordered since 20 September. I've been tracking the ship (Sunshine Ace) for the last 3 weeks. Watched it dock at Fremantle port in Western Australia and Port Melbourne in Victoria via live web cams. It's due into Port Kembla on 23 December and then I have to wait on Australian Customs, Australian compliance and dealer delivery. I'm expecting about 3 - 4 weeks from now.

Happy Days.

My 1.2 TSi manual has just arrived ordered last April.not Storm Blue as originally ordered,

This was changed after Skoda UK took up my case later this year and asked if i would not mind changing the colour,

Out of no where i ordered Black Roof/Cappucino Body,Silver Roof Bars etc etc.

My Dealer was so impressed with these colours he said he is going to order a Demonstrater Model same combination of colours

Sounds nice - post some pics so we can all enjoy it.

Hi all,

Quick update my yeti ordered on 2nd November 2012 will be made on the 21st January 2013....

Anyone know how long it takes roughly thereafter? I suspect another two weeks after?

Br

JeZ

Yeti finally arrived last Saturday, (best Christmas present ever!). It's Silver not white (don't ask) but it is even better than I had expected or hoped.

I picked mine up today (Xmas eve)! Corrida red 110 BHP SE 2WD.

Extras are heated windscreen, heated seats (fantastic!), raised boot floor, Bluetooth, alloy pedals, stainless exhaust trim and sill protectors.

The Bluetooth music streaming is seriously impressive, and I'm delighted with the car!

Mine has been ordered since 20 September. I've been tracking the ship (Sunshine Ace) for the last 3 weeks. Watched it dock at Fremantle port in Western Australia and Port Melbourne in Victoria via live web cams. It's due into Port Kembla on 23 December and then I have to wait on Australian Customs, Australian compliance and dealer delivery. I'm expecting about 3 - 4 weeks from now.

Happy Days.

Well it did arrive at Port Kembla on 23 December but now the Docks are closed until 13 January. I'm hopping it didn't get complianced at the end of the year so I get 2013 Australian compliance (better resale). Dealer hasn't given any indications as yet but I have my fingers crossed for about 21 January delivery.]

Happy Days.

What's compliance? Is it the same as the UK registration where the government add their cut on top? :@

Fred

Similar, I guess. The dirty goverment add all their extra charges any way.

Compliance is a plate that is attached to the vehicle with all the vehicle identifiers, VIN etc. We need one for a vehicle to be registered and driven on public roads, here in Australia. It's sort of like a certificate to say this vehicle complies with Australian vehicle standard.

When it comes to selling a car in Australia the compliance date is usually the date used to advertise the vehicle because the plate is easy to find and identify. Vehicle manufactures can stamp the build date anywhere they like and sometimes dont they dont even put a date they'll just code it into the VIN.

Any way I relised we are off topic but I had typed half the message so I kept going.

Happy Days.

• Like 1

Yeti finally arrived last Saturday, (best Christmas present ever!). It's Silver not white (don't ask) but it is even better than I had expected or hoped.

Thats a seriously long time to wait, but at last you have it!!

Sheet updated.

Hope you enjoy the car, I know we do...

Hi folks - thought I'd join this forum as I've just ordered a Yeti 1.4 TSi SE Plus. My local dealer estimates delivery in late March or April....fingers crossed! Brgds. Andy