Luke Leary R.I.P

j.braderz

Only just heard the sad news. Had the pleasure of meeting Luke on a couple of occasions at shows, and spoke to him regular via forums, giving him advise on his Fabia build.

Such a great shame, and a massive loss. My condolences go to his family and friends. RIP Luke. Gone but not Forgotten.

Wow :(

Poor chap..... R.I.P bud

And i think a real reality check how easy this can happen :(

Thoughts for all his family and friends .....

Time to slow things down

Thanks for the entertainment on here dude ....

R.I.P Luke

I've only just heard about this, I'm very shocked and saddened to hear of his passing. I never met the bloke and don't spend too much time on here so missed much of the "cage rattling" but the posts I did see always seemed informative and a positive contribution to the forum.

For those of us who haven't yet read the thread, could someone link up his build thread?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this thread but I only just seen the original post of this thread. I never met Luke but I feel for those left behind by his passing. Also, 24 is way to young to go. RIP bud.

Dave

Edited by DaveHarries

• 2 weeks later...

Only just heard this news. Very sad to hear. Never met Luke, and at the best of times didnt like his forum comments, but with the majority of comments on here, he seemed like a really nice genuine bloke that liked to help people out which i do respect him for, and would have liked to meet him and his car. It was clear to us all he loved his cars and bikes, very dedidcated. RIP fella

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...