New badges mounted

Please upload higher resolution pictures

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

PM your email address to me and I will send you higher res. pictures.

+1

What is the fit like, any modifications needed to them?

Perfect fit! If you have a steady hand. There are three pins on the back that you take away because they dont line up with the holes in the car. There are doublesided tape at the back of the badges.

Skickat från min LT26i via Tapatalk 2

They look great .Was it easy to remove the old ones?.

Well it took some time (but I did it directly when I got the car, bought stickers from Pastyboy back then) but I used a hairdryer and a credit card and slowly got the tape on the back to come loose.

Thaks for the removal tips ,I will now order up some new badges.My Superb SE estate is only three weeks old.so removing the old ones should not be a problem.

Since I have got some questions thru PMs where I bought the badges I thought I would post it here as well.

Just go to your local dealer and say that you want 2 pieces of part nr: 1ST 853 630 A AUL. This is the flat model which fit the Superb Estate. Regarding the twindoor, the front badge will surely fit but I dont know about the rear.

Maybe someone who owns a twindoor can confirm if the rear badge is flat as well?

Made up my mind now. My white combi is getting new badges. Thanks for the pointers on removing the old ones. It seem the kids have no problems removing badges from cars; my old BMW had its badges removed more times than I care to remember :-(