new wheels fitted

I love to see people try different things away from the norm, I'm not feeling these though!

Maybe when it's lower it'll look better

Edited by mark_eire

thats kl mark,the idea of this post is to spark some debate.

wait til you see some proper pics before you decide though,the pic i uploaded isnt very good

Land Rover Mondials. Nice looking wheel, but I'm not a fan of the white I'm afraid. I nice gunmetal would have been better IMO.

How big are the adapters - they look like 15mm? ET of those is 57 so with the adapters you'd be at et42 so around 15mm more poke which is a good fit.

What tyre size is that - I know "stretch" is a particular look that some people try to achieve on purpose but to me it just looks like you have the wrong size tyres.

:)

Yes they are discovery 2 mondials,5x112 to 5x120 adapters 25mm thick,tyres are fk451s 215/35/18 yes they are pretty knackered but will see me through the summer..now for some lows

I also love to see folks break away from the norm and kudos to you for doing that! If I am honest, they dont float my boat but I could be up for the same critisism with my choice of wheels.

Land Roverm not a fan of the white I'm afraid. I nice gunmetal would have been better IMO.

What tyre size is that - I know "stretch" is a particular look that some people try to achieve on purpose but to me it just looks like you have the wrong size tyres.

Agree on both counts. I just don't get the "stretch" look - the wheels just look too vulnerable. OK, so my Scout is currently on its original wheels, with maybe an excess of rubber, but I prefer my wheels to look a bit more protected and less "circumcised".

i noticed alot of people on here running dark coloured bbs wheels so fancied something entirely different.

when you see the car in the flesh you will see how the white makes the blue stand out more,il be at gti international on sunday if anyone wants to have a look.

It's a just a practicality to avoid destroying your arches when running low / wide.