4x4 Turbo - Sleeper-ish :o)

CRAIGROBBO

Well today I thought I would tidy up the front and rear bumper strips, they were coloured red when I bought it but done really badly and looked crap!

So iv painted them black to match the grill and wheels etc..

image_zpsc2a97fb7.jpg

image_zpsf3a5b174.jpg

image_zps9ff9eb53.jpg

Craig

• Like 3

Hi All,

Had the car in at the local garage today getting the Neuspeed rear ARB fitted along with new brakets, new poly bushes and 2 new drop links. Thats all the suspenion components on the car brand fire new and upgraded.

image_zps39c23614.jpg

But it sounds like i need a new N/S/F wheel bearing :(

Craig

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

A few little items arrived today...

New silicone turbo outlet pipe as the old one is really soft and noticed a tiny split starting....

Also changing out the brake fluid.

IMG_0824_zpsb5dcbc04.jpg

Craig

• Like 2

For future ref dude, you shouldn't use Super Blue in VAG cars - the blue dye can damage the seals in the hydraulic clutch

Use ATE Type 200 Super Gold instead - same stuff - same price - but without the dye

(ATE's idea being you use blue then gold so you can see the color change with each bleed)

Its only a few cars which have had issues, and after prolonged use - so don't be worried about a liter or so through the system ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys n Girls,

Well nothing much happened over the past month or so other than just looking after the car ect, Ohh and 2 new wheels bearings on the front!.

Due to a change in circumstances I have reluctantly decided I'm going sell the wagon! Which is very disappointing after 12 months of ownership and well over £5K spent excluding purchasing the car!...

If any of Briskoda members are interested a cheap deal can be arranged!

PM Me.....

Cheers Craig

• 4 weeks later...

wow really nice

power?

Engine is fully forged and spec'd to 500bhp, the previous owner whom owned her for the last 11 years was running around 460bhp.

As it stands now its back to the standard CT20B turbo at 1.12 Bar pushing approx 320bhp ish.

The plan is to get her back up to 400bhp ish which should be a nice safe balance.

Craig

• 1 year later...