18" Gorgeous Wheels - Need Exchange with your Standard items!

Afternoon all,

Firstly the Wheels on my car are these beautiful Powder coated RS4 Rims, 18x8

2ljnrrd.jpg

vqjt4w.jpg

5v28aq.jpg

See thread here from when I got them

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/221409-freshly-refurbed-wheels-polished-up-sealed-what-do-you-think/

Basically a big change in my career dictates that I may have to move the VRS on in the coming months so I want to return it back to standard where possible, as I've had nothing but grief selling a "modified" car in the past.

The Tyres are all falkens, 2 of which need replacing so I'm probably going to do that soon anyway but I'm happy to do either an exchange for standard 18's with or without Tyres with cash your way if you have good tyres on already.

Ideally I'd like the facelift 18's (Neptunes).

My Wheels are absoultely fantastic ocndition with Skoda Centres, only one wheel has the tiniest mark and I dare anyone to actually find it without spending 5 minutes per wheel.... This is just the detailer in me being ultra picky though....

As said I'm open to either putting new tyres on, or doing a deal for wheels only (possibly with cash your way if you have tyres)...

Anyone interested in a potential deal?

I'm in Newbury, Berks and it can be arranged that we swap them over on a ramp if needed.

Thanks again

Legend has first dibs on them, just waiting to hear back from him but basically I am open to exchange just the rims if that's of interest... Ideally a set that you're looking to get refurbed anyway as unless they are perfect, I will want to get them Refurbed anyway so this could suit someone that was looking to get their originals refurbed anyway (I can get them done properly incl Powdercoating for £50 per wheel).

Briskodian, OEM Audi wheels are in 5x112,these are 5x100 so replicas

Sorry but you're wrong these are 5x112, Octy Mk1 are 5x100 Mk2 is 5x112

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

Yep they are Rep's, sorry - thought I'd explained in this thread!! They were one of the first sets out as my Dad had them brand new in 2006 when he took delivery of his Mk2 VRS, they were an Italian company but as more and more of the Mk2 RS4's started appear most of them started coming out of China, I only found this out as I tried to buy another matching set for my Mk4 Golf as I wanted the more concaved look like these had and was then told they could no longer get them from Italy and all came from China... Not a big problem but I'd had RS6 reps from China that were as soft as cheese.

Yep they are Rep's, sorry - thought I'd explained in this thread!! They were one of the first sets out as my Dad had them brand new in 2006 when he took delivery of his Mk2 VRS, they were an Italian company but as more and more of the Mk2 RS4's started appear most of them started coming out of China, I only found this out as I tried to buy another matching set for my Mk4 Golf as I wanted the more concaved look like these had and was then told they could no longer get them from Italy and all came from China... Not a big problem but I'd had RS6 reps from China that were as soft as cheese.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hi would you be interested in swapping for 17 inch standard vrs wheels and tyres?

Thanks mate, but unfortunately I'd need 18's really as that's what the car came with (Standard spec was 18's, Xenons, Jumbo etc).

OK mate. Standard spec for 2006 was 17s as mine has 17s jumbo etc... 18s were an.extra. made standard in 2007. Not sure what year urs was.... hope this has convinced you! Hehe

OK mate. Standard spec for 2006 was 17s as mine has 17s jumbo etc... 18s were an.extra. made standard in 2007. Not sure what year urs was.... hope this has convinced you! Hehe

Green brake calipers and 56 plate if you look at the photo carefully = late 06/early 07.

18s only became 'standard' in late 2007 BUT were being offered as a 'freebie package' earlier - so you're both probably correct.

Sorry, it had 18's when I bought it and I just don't think it would look right on 17's now.

OK that's your choice. Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Are these Wheels still for sale? I have 18's on my MkII Octy that have minor cerb damage on i think 3 of them and a dink on the fourth. I was thinking of getting a refurb done on them but these wheels look awesome. My current wheels are the same style as Bluevrs2's wheels. I can pm you some pics if you wish.

Regards,

Greg.