"Resting"

Llanigraham

I actually like that and no I'm not blind

needs the orange swapping for gold ;):D

I think it's not three bad either, why should everything be kept 'standard' ;)

And YES, I like the Brimmamobile :)

I usually do a listening watch on the Forum but have neglected to do so while the Olympics was on - actually glad I watched the Olympics and missed this one. I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you don't want to read what a member posts then add them to your blocked list and their posts will not be shown and if need be block PMs from them just to be 'belt & braces.'. Worked for me for a couple of members!

• Like 4

I don't think our Graham will be away for too long, I'm sure his fingers are hovering over the keypad right now! The forum wouldn't be the same without his 'unique' way of contributing to a thread and as a fellow miserable cantankerous old git we have a common bond :yes:

• Like 1

I don't think our Graham will be away for too long, I'm sure his fingers are hovering over the keypad right now! The forum wouldn't be the same without his 'unique' way of contributing to a thread and as a fellow miserable cantankerous old git we have a common bond :yes:

Coming back on topic.

Come back Graham, please don't take it to heart. :hi:

It often happens that written comments escalate beyond their originally intended meaning and if you/we were all having a discussion about 'air ride' in the Snug over a pint of best bitter (or other preference) we'd all be laughing out loud very quickly as opposed to starting World War III.

Briskoda, and certainly the Yeti element, will be a poorer place without you.

Take the positive from this debacle; at least you now know what 'air ride' is all about. ;)

• Like 3

Take the positive from this debacle; at least you now know what 'air ride' is all about. ;)

So much so he might even want to start a project on it, whatever one of those is :)

• Like 2

So much so he might even want to start a project on it, whatever one of those is :)

One of these Brimma

pro·ject/?präj?ekt/

Noun: An individual or collaborative enterprise planned and designed to achieve an aim. Verb: Estimate or forecast (something) on the basis of present trends: "spending was projected at $72 million". Synonyms:

noun. scheme - plan - design - draft - layout - programme

verb. plan - design - throw - scheme

In my opinion, a number of posts on this thread hit the nail on the head, so to speak (I have hit the like button on them, if anyone is curious as to which ones I mean).

I've been on the forum awhile now, and tend to lurk as opposed to being a prolific poster. I've picked up a great deal of knowledge and insight on here and met some nice people at shows and meets. I've posted up here asking silly questions, needing help- sometimes urgently (car wouldn't start, smashed sump to name but two occasions) and have always had positive and constructive helpful responses for which I am very grateful.

As I've picked up a little knowledge along the way, I've tried to help others in need and offer opinions and advice if requested. For me, that is what this forum is about (helping each other out essentially), and thankfully the vast amount of folks on here are very helpful. I'm certain that when asking many of my stupid questions, a lot of people in the know could have replied sarcastically or had a dig at my lacking knowledge- but they chose not to. I think there might be a lesson there; if you don't like what someone has done with their car or posted an idea about etc- there is a polite way to put it; you could perhaps say it is not to your taste for example, or simply not post at all.

Some people on here seem to deliberately set out to wind people up; examples such as being downright rude and or disrespectful in threads started by others. This is a shame, and leads to threads like this.

Personally, I view this forum and the vast majority of members on here in a very positive light, and again am very grateful for all the help I've been given on here. If certain people had a rethink of their approach I doubt threads like this would be on here.

• Like 2

One of there Brimma

pro·ject/?präj?ekt/

Noun: An individual or collaborative enterprise planned and designed to achieve an aim. Verb: Estimate or forecast (something) on the basis of present trends: "spending was projected at $72 million". Synonyms:

noun. scheme - plan - design - draft - layout - programme

verb. plan - design - throw - scheme

I'm at work and CBA to enlarge what that says, so I'll wait until somebody enlarges it for me.
  • Like 1

We're at this stage in the forum cycle I see :)

Put it this way - what would happen if this was all played out 'in real life', face-to-face?

Play that one through. And when everyone's ready we'll carry on.

• Like 4

We're at this stage in the forum cycle I see :)

Put it this way - what would happen if this was all played out 'in real life', face-to-face?

Play that one through. And when everyone's ready we'll carry on.

I'd be in handcuffs.