Tyre fault

It seems strange that while the original OP has a lowered car, mine is pretty much standrard (I say this as the only thing I could think of that I've changed are the console bushes to Powerflex ones. My father seems to think it's the way I drive but my first set wore down fine. Personally I think I knocked the tracking out slightly when a glided into a snow bank last winter (less than walking pace but still think it was enough to do some damage).

My next job is to replace the track rod ends and have Awesome re-track the whole car.

Yes I was. It might be me that edge of rim is visiable or edge tyre protector sticks out. Either way to me (based on that picture) that tyre might be 10-20 mm to narrow tyre pressure or damage to tyre caused to look like that. Its hard to tell without seeing life.

On other hand I got accross customer with damaged tyres caused by incorrect pressure as they goes what on door. People need to get to their had - car modiified - spec goes out of window. That rules apply in case you have lowered vehicle - alignment, bigger or wider rims/tyres - tyre pressure,

Also alignment spec from Skoda might be good for one driver but with moddifications, I cant understand how come alignment places are setting suspension to factory spec - they got to be out of their mind.

It work the same way as when you change turbo to different spec - do you leave same tune-up? No as it will be pumping different amount of air in different conditions. Same about alignment and suspension. If you customize your suspension - You need to customize your settings. Maybe 5-10% cars will accept "factory spec".

Goingback to those tyre faults... it all depend on condition of suspension, was it modified, was it hit? Or something different...Tyre manufacturer means nothing in this case.

Like i said - my issue was very much down to the worn bush. The car has done 175k miles mostly on T1R's and always running 205/45/16 with pressures checked weekly as i cover 4-500 miles every week.