Boot liner

whitey

If you type into google

fabia 2 rubber boot liner

fabia 2 rubber boot tray

fabia 2 hatch boot liner

You start to see choice from ebay, amazon skoda dealers etc

It gives an idea of what there is available.

& someone might also have bought one and can suggest which suited them.

For me its Rubber sheeting cut off a roll i bought at machine Mart then trimmed neatly to form boot covers .

& for a bigger liner. Lasted cutting for a few different vehicles now.

The £14-18 big shop type rubber door mat from B&Q is often good for filliing the rear of a hatch or the floor of an Estate.

george

Part number for the Fabia II hatch is DCD720001 -I have one and it is very nice quality, it fits perfectly and has raised edges that will catch any liquids, which if you won't get if you make one yourself from rubber sheeting. They are about £30

Thanks all - I did do a bit research after posting and have decided to go for the official skoda one! Thanks for the top tip on the plastic rather than rubber!

thank u all for the prompt replies

W

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just ordered the plastic one - thanks all for the advice here £33 quid all in with VAT etc. Ill post part number once i get it - looked on net but cannot find part number. Wihtout knowledge of peeps on here i would not know that a plastic on existed.

cheers all

W

My rubber mat was rolled up when I bought it -it lays perfectly flat and has done since I unwrapped it -it fits very precisely. It is heavy and very well made and has the rubber properties that being made of rubber would suggest -it's soft and grippy and stuff doesn't rattle.

• Like 1

Plastic Bootliner

DCE710001

Rubber Bootliner

DCD710001

I know Skoda roll up rubber bootliners for packaging and storage. Which hinders the fitment with in boot.

naah the mat lays perfectly flat...its the inner lead core sees to that

I tried fitting one it a octavia and the ends seemed to roll up.