Following on from this thread

http://www.briskoda....-badges-fitted/

I have just got in from work to find these waiting for me

IMG_0817.jpg

And all fitted straight away :rock:

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

Just need to find either someone to make a gel dome sticker version for the steering wheel, or to try order an original citigo one if it fits and replace the original badge.

And also i'm going to need new style badge dust caps, if and when I can get my hands on some.

• Like 3

They look good on the Pegasus, sorry to be lazy but could you post the part number once more, I have 2 sets of Pegasus and I would really like those caps.

HTC Sensation XE using Tapatalk.

Cheers for the comments, I really like them

Sorry but they look cheap and nasty to me as if they had come off some South Asian model. You can bet Skoda changed the badge to make them cheaper not for looks.

No need to be sorry mate, if you don't like them that's up to you lol

And yeah they probably did change them for cost reasons

There's no need to be personal mate.Grow up!

I thought this forum was for members to freely express views -clearly not the idea of some.

Most manufacturers are seeking to drive down costs so whats wrong with suggesting it-and I still dont like the badges by the way!

• 1 month later...

If you actually hold one in your hand you can see they cost more to produce.The originals are just a sticker .Sorry for slur your name.I have yet to see a 11 plate badge not delaminatiing ,wheels and main badges

The original badges are very poor, the ones will be more costly to produce.

A: morganic without the g makes moranic. This isn't a word, or an insult, and unnecessary

B: Taking offence to easy on here isn't needed either, 99% of the time its only intended as a joke, and it matters not.

C: people who bullet point things with A B C are quite annoying so ill stop.

• Like 3

Regarding changing the badge on the steering wheel I believe that could be difficult as it's part of the airbag and can't be removed without first removing airbag if I remember rightly.

Regarding changing the badge on the steering wheel I believe that could be difficult as it's part of the airbag and can't be removed without first removing airbag if I remember rightly.

Yeah you are right mate, I'm going to try get a gel dome type badge made up to cover the original one.

Just haven't got round to sorting it yet.

Yeah you are right mate, I'm going to try get a gel dome type badge made up to cover the original one.

Just haven't got round to sorting it yet.

You should not do that. If it your airbag deploys it is likely to become a piece of shrapnel that will embed itself in your face.