can u fit a this in a fabia estate

fish tank 5 feet long by 2 feet by 2 ft plus a cabinet 5ftt long by 2.5ft by 2ft?

might need to make two trips if it can't all fit in.

edit: in the brochure it says front to back is about 1.8metres but this is from the front footwell to the back. 5ft is about 1.5m so would the tank fit if angled slightly and reclining the front passenger seat all the way down.

Edited by fabia55

Hmmm, snug, but might fit. I think it would need passenger seat taking out and having the cabinet pointing down there and into the footwell, then hope the tank sits to next to it, to the right, butting up to behind the drivers seat. Not sure there is 1.8m from back of drivers seat to the bootlid though? If its dry, suppose you could drive with bootlid open and it sticking out a bit?

had some 900 x 1800 sheets of gyproc in my greenline estate, but they went just up over the front head rests, so i think not,

if you have roof bars and it is less than 50kg :devil: :devil:

bit of polystyrene between tank and bars and carefull securing, all assuming not a 50 mile trip home