The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

First photo. From this

11928726_10155997695320302_4430425043368

To this. 

Monte Carlo Wheels, dark side repeaters, Phiips Silvervision bulbs. Really needs the tints doing, but I need to get a day off work to get down the tint shop! Would like to but probably wont lower it. Black grill is in the post - Hurry up Super Skoda wheres my stuff!

11209409_10156058344090302_1541220583976

Edited by 330D
  • Like 1

The cost was buying me a portion of chicken nuggets to fit them [emoji14]

This man knows his stuff ^ I believe though, it was 2 portions, one for you one for the missus, in terms of ride quality say byebye, it's rough as hell if you hit a bad pothole so best trying to afford them, scraping isn't a major issue if you take it slow over speed bumps and avoid driving off of kerbs

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

12038420_1250881724937997_29579713515635

12042713_1250881868271316_58161334938052

11227389_1250881968271306_56430536531151

So I did a change of gear knob. It's a lot more fiddly than most cars! But looks great. Gaiter looks cool in my white car with black stripes. As does the gear knob. It's an OEM optional extra part from a Seat Mii. Fits perfectly, and is weighted - so nicely slides from gear to gear.

• Like 1

Mii's have plenty of different gear knobs to choose from. The Citigo's stock one is fairly plain. I liked the Mii's ball shaped one, that's why I ordered it! It's a good shape! And with the new gaiter, looks brilliant! It's top heavy as I said, so clunks quickly from gear to gear with just a nudge!

Edited by Camlep
  • Like 1

Mii's have plenty of different gear knobs to choose from. The Citigo's stock one is fairly plain. I liked the Mii's ball shaped one, that's why I ordered it! It's a good shape! And with the new gaiter, looks brilliant! It's top heavy as I said, so clunks quickly from gear to gear with just a nudge!

Damn! Gonna have to return my Up! one now and order a Mii one :D 

You're right with the CItigo gear knob, 2 options and that's it, basic or sport

Damn! Gonna have to return my Up! one now and order a Mii one :D

You're right with the CItigo gear knob, 2 options and that's it, basic or sport

There's a piano black version of mine that would go with your car nicely. Same knob, just black!

There's a piano black version of mine that would go with your car nicely. Same knob, just black!

I found one for £5, 0 bids, saw the guy wanted £30 postage, no thank you :rofl:

What is the fitting process please?

Very simple, just pull up the gator, then there's a metal sort of clip holding the knob in, simple use a pair of nose clip pliers to pry it loose and pull the knob off, I'm sure you can find a tutorial online, there all pretty much the same to remove across the VAG range (although I'm only guessing) 

Edit -

See this

Exactly the same process for the Citigo

You can use something like a small hose clamp to resecure it, or just use the original one

• Like 2