The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-150034-0-12521300-1480799980_thumb.jpg  whats the point in trying to load a great pic if you have got to scale it down to blah quality anyway bought this on 30 nov new 2017 spec SEL 75bhp 2nd citigo ust parted with Gtech elegance 63 plate in white

• Like 2

attachicon.gifcitigo 2017.jpg  whats the point in trying to load a great pic if you have got to scale it down to blah quality anyway bought this on 30 nov new 2017 spec SEL 75bhp 2nd citigo ust parted with Gtech elegance 63 plate in white

Seen it on Facebook :) if you right click the photo on Facebook, you should see an option to copy the image, which you can then easily paste into Briskoda :) as I've done below, which I hope you won't mind

15271838_10154673823052570_4233663629623

Slight edit - I have noticed you aren't freedom, so this may not work for you, but unsure!

Edited by Hyphons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone got my brand new MC today.. And it's lovely will take it for a good spin tomorrow.. And hopefully but up a few pics.. And we can compare the difference.. In spec between Ireland and the UK.. I'm sure Ireland gets the worst spec lol

• Like 1

Looked at the Skoda UK website the MC comes with front fogs, but on the Skoda Ireland website the MC does NOT have the front fogs so looks like your car has the correct spec' for an a Irish MC.

Edited by leckman
  • Like 1