Good News...!

foo

So whats this letter I received about then?

Dealer indicated the following:

They assess my car (value it presumably)

I tell them what I would like to change to (new car)

Skoda (not the dealer) make a deal offer to me via the dealer

That much seems clear - but whats behind this - are they going to be offering built cars? build slots? Is there a specific finance product behind this? How good are the deals going to be?

Anyone got any idea?

Numpty test.

They're trying to get you down to the dealer in the hope you'll accept a crap offer on a car they can't shift / are getting bonus on.

Just the same as the "we're looking for cars just like yours" crap they try sometimes too. Expect an even ****tier valuation than normal.

[must go rest cynic gland now]

Edited by Aspman

LOL.

I'm going to go along, but in reality I would only change for exactly the same car I have now even if they offered s straight no-cash swap for my 59 plate to a fresh-out-the-box one.

That'll be awkward then, they aren't accepting orders on new Scout's :giggle:

Hahahaha. They will be gutted.

Why no new orders?

Production closed for the move to the Octy3. They have some Scout's on stock for "Off the shelf" purchases so to speak, but you are stuck to the spec. they have been built as.

Where have you been foo? We've missed you.

Liar. I've been spending my time trying not to buy a new car, and buying watches instead.

I'm so happy with my scout I don't feel like changing web now.

Liar. I've been spending my time trying not to buy a new car, and buying watches instead.

Oh dear. I think I've kicked that habit (for now). Can't wait to pass them on (and the servicing costs too). Thankfully my sons have similar tastes even if they don't fit yet and haven't learnt to dive either.