The first Czech trip video (+more videos & pics)

devonutopia

Having fun compiling all my video clips. First one is the "Church of Bones" about 50 miles outside Prague. Interesting history behind it. Essentially a mad monk dug up a whole cemetary and stored all the bones in this ossuary, making "art". THOUSANDS of people's remains in there!

• Like 3

ok... a couple of short vids of me following Jason on the ring... not good quality as I blurred the lense hiding the camera from the marshalls! lol... we weren't going quick :)

and a sharper one, but no sound...

ok... didn't bother with that will take too long..... just a couple of shorts then.

• Like 2

OK - My next two are more Skoda themed. Firstly a sneaky look inside the storage facility where Skoda keep all their prototypes/one-offs, etc. Then the Doksy Skoda meet to get a taste of the way the Czechs like to modify their cars. :)

• Like 1

time for some pictures...

everyone has a ring sticker, so I stuck a sticker on from the b&b we stayed at :) especially as it nicely covered the dent on my bumper from when tigger drove into me ;)

img0678o.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

me and jason at the "secret" locatopn of special skodas ;)

meandjasonatthesecretca.jpg

tigger having a dump in the grass somewhere above the "ring" ;)

img0677bq.jpg

The museum was just a "room" whilst they were gutting out and re-building the original museum room/s.

I think this is why they took us out to the prototype storage place (video above) and made a much bigger factory tour (no cameras allowed)

Quick question about the 'ring...how come they don't like people taking cameras on there?

To many people using them to time laps, and quiet a lot having crashes as a result of trying to improve their time. During a few visits where I have been, there were a lot of major crashes and one death whilst I was there. A motorcyclist recording a lap, got it all wrong going into a corner and went over the armco at 3 figure speeds. The video, according to local press showed that he had the line wrong into the corner and made no attempt to brake, as a result went straight on.

right, time for an edited drag race video ... we were on an airfield, no fluffy animals were harmed in the making of this video!

I am the camera car, fabia II vRS, to my right is the mongrel, to my left is the skud missile....

and a request to jason, and you post the vid from your cars perspective please :)