Candy White or Pacific Blue.....

twotter

• 2 months later...

The Bluperb is due for delivery on 7th January :)

good to hear i also have one coming on the 14th of jan a 1.6 tdi s spec in aqua blue with spare wheel option and will use it for taxiing my brother is also a cabby and he has a 1.6 tdi superb s spec in black 2012/12 and must say the wee 1.6 tdi has more punch than i thought and the driving position is spot on, there is tons of adjustment in the steering wheel the seats are supportive even though my or his model hasn't got lumber adjustment for the seats does me and my only concern is that the throttle peddle is mounted from the floor not the bulkhead but other than that happy motoring Edited by racing boy

i also have one coming..,. and will use it for taxiing...

It'd be so nice to get a superb as a taxi. Here all we get are the Ford Falcon and awful Holden (Vauxhall?) Commodore, with the occasional Toyota Aurion. No room in the back and no room in the boot. It astounds me how such big cars can be so small inside.

PS: Candy white for the win.

It'd be so nice to get a superb as a taxi. Here all we get are the Ford Falcon and awful Holden (Vauxhall?) Commodore, with the occasional Toyota Aurion. No room in the back and no room in the boot. It astounds me how such big cars can be so small inside.

PS: Candy white for the win.

yep the space won me over was struggling to decide to get an Octavia or a superb but got the superb instead i can't buy a white one though as my council only allow taxis to be white but i will be using it for private hire where the cars can't be white

• 3 weeks later...

My new lease car arrived on Monday. It's a slightly brighter blue than I was expecting, but perfectly presentable and rather understated, which I quite like. Won't show the Fenland mud as badly as the white paint option so I'm looking forward to a good 4 years of happy motoring...cheers :)

Some factoids.........

Rosso is the best colour to bring out the best in the Superb II. Sheer Class.

Capaccino Beige is another that brings out the class side. It's one of the most practical colours too.

White is nice but everyone round our way is ordering a white this and white that. It's this years black. Young Sales Rep colour end off.

Black doesn't bring out the best in the Superb II, Superb I yes, but not the II.

Silver and Greys of the spectrum are the mid 50's, mid life crisis gentleman thats also in the sales rep side of things.

Pacific Blue.......no comment.

Any other colours just ask.

These comments do not affect your statutory rights!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk whilst in a taxi rank

I personally would of preferred some vibrant colour but everyone seems to just do boring these days. I was tempted by the red but the rosso was no were near the nice bright red of my old 3 series so instead I went for storm blue rather that the black which everyone has or the horrid metallic brown exclusive for my l&k