1st skoda teesside meeting 11-11-2012

savman

Lol. Cheers.

Nice to have a natter today. Bloody chilly though. I warmed up with 2 burgers from maccy d's on the way home.

Maccy D's :sick: Burger King is far better! and that's what I had (next to the Cinema). I didn't think it was that cold, but I've been to many meets and it's normally been much colder!

Anyway, Thanks to Sav for organising this meet. Nice to meet new people too.. I took my camera, but didn't take any pics.

big thanks to everyone who turned up. Nice to new people aswel , forgot my camera to take pics

We will organize a get together in the new year ,can people add me as a friend if they don't mind cheers

Edited by savman

Maccy D's :sick: Burger King is far better! and that's what I had (next to the Cinema). I didn't think it was that cold, but I've been to many meets and it's normally been much colder!

Anyway, Thanks to Sav for organising this meet. Nice to meet new people too.. I took my camera, but didn't take any pics.

Got to agree with theHulkster Maccy D's the best

• 4 months later...