Roomster and Citigo production delays

Kie

Roomster delays

The following Roomster models will not be built between the week starting 26 November 2012 (week 48) and 14 January 2013 (week three):

• Roomster models with:

- Panoramic roof
  • Roomster SE, Elegance and Scout models

Citigo delays

Citigo models with the following options won’t be built until the week starting 3 December (week 49):

• Photo holder
  • Bag holder

Also, no Citigo specified with the small leather package (new three-spoke leather steering wheel) will be built between 5 and 26 November (week 45 to 48) . This includes all Citigo Elegance models.

Sorry for any inconveniance :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, newbie here.

Just thought I'd mention that I went into the dealer on 28th to look at an SE and was told that as of the 27th Dec the SE will no longer include panoramic sunroof, sunset glass, electric rear windows and parking sensors. They have reduced the price a bit, but by my (admittedly dodgy) calculations only by £430, boo hiss.

I'm not sure if that also applied to the SE plus (wasn't really interested in that at the time), but assuming they're doing that for the same reasons as in the OP it seems like a fair guess. Guess they're still short on parts, meh.

The MKIII Fabia well be available later this year (2013)................and the new Roomster in 2014!!!

New Roomster as previously thought we be more "VW Touran" based/looks.....................but they state still different and better looking than current one!

With the looks of the new Fabia I can see this as the New Fabia looks very "Audi" A1 from the front................

Hello, newbie here.

Just thought I'd mention that I went into the dealer on 28th to look at an SE and was told that as of the 27th Dec the SE will no longer include panoramic sunroof, sunset glass, electric rear windows and parking sensors. They have reduced the price a bit, but by my (admittedly dodgy) calculations only by £430, boo hiss.

I'm not sure if that also applied to the SE plus (wasn't really interested in that at the time), but assuming they're doing that for the same reasons as in the OP it seems like a fair guess. Guess they're still short on parts, meh.

So if you remove the pan sunroof, the sunset glass, the rear electric windows and the parking sensors does that not just make the SE an S ? - what does the SE now have over the S trim - cant have much by the sound of it.

The MKIII Fabia well be available later this year (2013)................and the new Roomster in 2014!!!

New Roomster as previously thought we be more "VW Touran" based/looks.....................but they state still different and better looking than current one!

With the looks of the new Fabia I can see this as the New Fabia looks very "Audi" A1 from the front................

I quite like the new look on the Fabia, but I'm not so fond of the new roomster look... it's no longer the unique vehicle it is now.

Bilder-Neuheiten-Skoda-008-Skoda-Fabia-2014_1.jpg

Bilder-Neuheiten-Skoda-007-Skoda-Roomster-2014_2.jpg

Edited by grafitti

So if you remove the pan sunroof, the sunset glass, the rear electric windows and the parking sensors does that not just make the SE an S ? - what does the SE now have over the S trim - cant have much by the sound of it.

Manual a/c, electric mirrors, metallic paint, remote c/l, trip computer, 4 more speakers, alarm & immobiliser and a load of other guff too boring to include. Plus, more importantly the 105PS version of the 1.2 engine - without the DSG.

This "special allocation/purchase" deal they are doing for the low spec SE is apparently because they are "moving" the production line so presumably are building these on the same line as the S, there is also a shortage of pana roofs

Perhaps they should call it an SE Minus or an S Plus, it's going to cause confusion in months to come and people will be unsure what spec they are getting.

So glad I got mine now, the 2014 Roomster just looks like an Alhambra that's been put in the boil wash

I quite like the new look on the Fabia, but I'm not so fond of the new roomster look... it's no longer the unique vehicle it is now.

Bilder-Neuheiten-Skoda-008-Skoda-Fabia-2014_1.jpg

Bilder-Neuheiten-Skoda-007-Skoda-Roomster-2014_2.jpg

Thanks for finding the new Roomster photos...........................just as I feared a year ago when they said "based on Touran"...........................

..................what they really mean is "rebadged Touran"....................

And I was hoping for the new Fabia front end (with the the lower roof starting point as on the current Roomster)...and with a "Touran" type rear.................

Barstewards........... :@

Edited by fabdavrav

Yes, I do hope these are just unfounded concepts. Unfortunately I don't speak German and Google translate doesn't seem to be doing its thing properly.

http://www.autozeitu...-2014/n397185/8

http://www.auto-moto...to-4293477.html

http://www.focus.de/auto/neuheiten/van/neue-modelle-von-skoda-der-roomster-rueckt-dem-vw-touran-auf-die-pelle_aid_729582.html

Edited by grafitti

Manual a/c, electric mirrors, metallic paint, remote c/l, trip computer, 4 more speakers, alarm & immobiliser and a load of other guff too boring to include. Plus, more importantly the 105PS version of the 1.2 engine - without the DSG.

Okay so still a bit of a difference between the S spec and this new SE Spec. I would imagine the panaoramic glass, the parking sensors and the rear electric windows would be things that people would like to have however. Probably means more people will go for the SE Plus now

Okay so still a bit of a difference between the S spec and this new SE Spec. I would imagine the panaoramic glass, the parking sensors and the rear electric windows would be things that people would like to have however. Probably means more people will go for the SE Plus now

I did think about that, but decided what was removed was just 'shiny' I didn't really need and I'd rather have the extra grand in my pocket. No rear seat passengers to worry about not having electric windows, wasn't fussed about the roof, bit sad about the lack of sunset glass but not a grands worth of sad. Spent my pennies on cruise control and roof rails instead :happy: