group1rs's black magic 2002 octy vrs

group1rs

No no no Adam will you never learn. Black is fastest followed by Red then yellow and then Silver !

i beg to differ! hahaha! tho i will be fked once we get to a round about or tight corner then black is faster lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

About 900 quid if I recall correctly

In 2002 when I purchased my second black VRS I paid £15100 on the road which included sunroof rear parking sensors and cruise which were options. Back then there was nothing for the price that did all the VRS did. And now with good ones going for £2500 IMO there still isn't !

In 2002 when I purchased my second black VRS I paid £15100 on the road which included sunroof rear parking sensors and cruise which were options. Back then there was nothing for the price that did all the VRS did. And now with good ones going for £2500 IMO there still isn't !

I think I may have paid a bit too much for mine at £16250 in June 2004. Factory options were xenons and parking sensors.

Then again it's still worth $12-15k here (about £6-8000)

I think I may have paid a bit too much for mine at £16250 in June 2004. Factory options were xenons and parking sensors.

Then again it's still worth $12-15k here (about £6-8000)

6 to 8 k interesting. Maybe I should ship some over.

So some stuff turned up this week.

These shiny bits from my good friend Lloyd.

C4ECE02E-D0E7-41B0-B384-3ED8EAA3AF10-10258-000006E2107A9185_zps98e79db0.jpg

And also four of these from Kristian at www.samtechperformance.co.uk an excellent guy to deal with and super fast delivery.

EFB11C04-C47D-4190-93B1-F165DDFAACF5-10258-000006E207DB58FA_zpse397f4ad.jpg

Did they arrive my lovely ?

The wife informs me something has arrived so its either more octy shiny bits Clive. Or maybe my shipment from the Columbians. I will let you know on my return home.

Arrived home to find these waiting.

B066A7C3-9DD5-4D1C-850E-F3CB2F581846-11011-000007413D4626BB_zps0bf5ad21.jpg

They are coil pack adapters to allow the use of 2.0 TFSi coil packs for a stronger spark and supposedly more reliability.

The finish on these items is exceptional with an even chamfer around the top edge. Very nice indeed thanks Clive for a speedy delivery.

I shall get my new goodies hopefully fitted this weekend. Adapters and many other cool items can be purchased directly from Clive at

www.cntuning.co.uk

• Like 2