Official images and information due November

Race blue no longer exclusive. Hmmph :(

Hmm, might be a really bad option for the new model. If it is "much bigger" visually as some claim. Bright colors on big cars are usually not a good option. I guess I'd never drive a race blue Superb :)

Not bad at all, Skoda have done well. To me It looks a bit like an Audi a4 circa 2004/ Seat Exeo with straighter lines, but they have kept enough of the family design cues to make it recognizeable, keep old customers happy and be more conventionall for the masses. Good job.

Initial thoughts: Funny how they have gone back to the more conventional looking headlights similar to the Pre-facelift Octavia. Looking at the blue car spy shots I'm wondering if there a panoramic roof coming? Double ridge at the bottom of the tail gate looks a bit strange and unnecessary. Blacked out B pillars at last! Who is going to mock up a nice realistic VRS photoshop version?

Edited by Blanes

Honestly, they've dragged this out way too long. I'm pretty much over it and I bet I'm not the only one.

Any enthusiasm I had is gone, now when they eventually get the full car specs and pictures out my reaction won't be "oh wow", it'll be "oh finally".

I like the one that seems to look a bit sportier and seems to sit a bit lower, jury is out on the inside for me until I see better pics/ in the flesh as seems a bit dark and drab (albeit quality looks good)