Just arrived, Briskoda tax discs

ColinD

• Administrators

I've just opened a box of tax disc holders, they all have our logo on too :)

They are identical to a Richbrook tax disc holder as they have been supplied by Richbrook.

The titanium one is hard to capture, it's growing on me, the black looks superb!

If you are a member of Freedom you will even benefit from a reduced price.

An initial set of 50, 25 black and 25 in titanium. You can view them here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/category/7-interior-accessories/

With any luck I can get you them by Christmas (UK ONLY) afterwards, ideal if SWMBO is still struggling ;)

post-6-0-48022400-1355761659_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-77242200-1355761674_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-68793200-1355761685_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

"Can be fixed to most windscreens with the curved screen spacer"

Reference the above quote, can they be fixed properly to the inside of a Fabia Vrs Mk2 as already tried to fix another type of metal holder without screen spacer and it just fell of.

• Administrators

Hi Willie, I don't have a MK2 to test it on.

How many sticky pads did you use?

I've read people doubling up on the pads to counter the curvature. That and using more than 3 pads etc. So you'd possibly need 8 stickies, let me see if I have enough (can get more) I I have 8 per disc, should be sufficient to dbl pad on 4 points.

If you'd like to try ? If it fails I'll refund you, a R&D project car :)

I have mine on 5 single pads in a superb, but I also place it near the top of the screen; <1.8m from the floor, and it seems ok. The superb is a big windscreen though.

Well peer pressure got the best of me.

Finally found my spare sticky pads, straightened the tax disc but can't take the backing off the sticky pads as I've got no nails.... Gonna have to wait til the missus gets home now!!