Did Santa come to your Octavia?

D@z

Merry Briskmas everyone, hope Santa has been good to you and your cars!

quite thrilled that Swmbo surprised me this morning with some more bits for my VRS, I got:

Superb Interior (Cat vision) light

L&K Door handle illumination

New style Skoda badges front and rear

will update my blog accordingly when I get round to fitting the huge box of other bits I have too!

• Like 4

I am going to treat my Octavia to a hoovering session and a wash I think. It really is dirty now and its never been so in the past :(

Now that's a good SWMBO!

I simply set up an Amazon wish list and point her (and family) to it and wait and see what I get ( I believe I am also getting wheel covers as they have "disappeared" of said wish list) ;-)

I also finally got my colour coded grill back from the bodyshop the other day, so ties in nicely with that, perhaps ill get a chance to fit tomorrow! , already got the cover off my interior light, ready to plastidip it black, just need to order the cable to make it fit

I have left mine on the drive guarding the house as the roads around Mum and Dad's are flooded so brought the Hilux into use. If those reindeer have deposited anything on the Octavia, I will wait up for Mr Claus next year and give him what-for.

Merry Briskmas everyone, hope Santa has been good to you and your cars!

quite thrilled that Swmbo surprised me this morning with some more bits for my VRS, I got:

Superb Interior (Cat vision) light

New style Skoda badges front and rear

will update my blog accordingly when I get round to fitting the huge box of other bits I have too!

Ha ha. How did she possibly know..!? You must have left some pretty big /specific hints.

I guess he came because there is 1/2 ton of reindeer poo splashed all up the side.

My sister sent me some wirewool from Germany. (best prezzy this year)

Viz a Viz giving/receiving prezzies from the distaff side.

Asked what would the lad want for xmas, "Oh right," says I - "A torque wrench for his new bike!" (So he can stop taking mine - under breath).

"Really? how dull!" was the response. (from the person who thought a jumper was cool).

Needless to say he thought it was fantastic.

Santa came to mine and gave it (me)

http://www.halfords....tegoryId_165618

http://www.halfords....tegoryId_165618

http://www.halfords....tegoryId_165477

http://www.halfords....catalogId=10151

plus I got an extra 10% off everything because I ordered it before midnight emoticon-0142-happy.gif . It does now mean that I am completly skint until the 31st emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif

thule stuff is very good, i have pro-rides for my bikes.

thule stuff is very good, i have pro-rides for my bikes.

I had a look at them and the wing bars but I can't justify the extra expense because the bike will only be on the car 4 times a month at most. And I wouldn't have been able to buy the socket set at the same time as well.

Will take some pics in the morning then :-)

Right mucker where are these smegging pictures then? I want to see a colour coded grill surround especially :D Where did you get it sprayed? Mine still looks awesome sprayed in that place you recommended, cheers.

New set of Osram Nightbreaker Plus off Amazon, fitted today.

New air filter, pollen filter and a pair of Bosch Aerotwins for the front. All going on at the weekend.

Toying with VRs seat belt pads off eBay but not sure. Anybody got any? Any good?

Ha ha. How did she possibly know..!? You must have left some pretty big /specific hints.

Ha ha, yeah you could say that, I may have left a note with part numbers on it and mentioned "I must get round to buying those parts"

Is that like the Superb??

Where did santa get these from?

yeah, L&K Octavias have them also, all these parts are from the local Skoda dealership

Right mucker where are these smegging pictures then? I want to see a colour coded grill surround especially :D Where did you get it sprayed? Mine still looks awesome sprayed in that place you recommended, cheers.

lol, I may have slept and ate too much, heres a pic anyway, grill with badge offered into place, w8 light seperated for spraying and the door handle lights!

chrimbo_zps2f84d599.jpg

• Like 1