'Similar to' Blackline (but not one) advert suspension height in pics ?

FUBAR

That can't be normal, I assumed it was still in transport mode or something with chalks in but its got over 5000 miles on it. Is it just me or does it look mega high especially in pic of one of rear wheels?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4abdfc44f5

Just hunted out pic of my car that miserable rainy day I took delivery and it looks pretty high too but it had 7 miles on it at time. It is sitting on a slope on handbrake so wont have helped but as with many of my posts I have never been happy with the height of stock car.

Delivery.jpg

Then how it settled down a bit pic taken this summer

_MG_1835_low.jpg

• Like 1

^^^ fubs that's a lovely looking car

I am not sold on the black wheels on a race blue personally I do love it on the white ones though. Gun metal grey or stock I prefer.

Could it be that the car was dropped off the jacks in the workshop and then driven a few metres onto the forecourt for a picture?

After my vRS is jacked up it takes a little distance for it to settle again...

I am not sold on the black wheels on a race blue personally I do love it on the white ones though. Gun metal grey or stock I prefer.

Dont like any black wheels personally, Stock or a high power silver finish is awesome.

That's not a blackline for a start ;)

Does look high in the pic though!

lol just noticed it has the nicer interior and radio with the bigger screen. I see 2012 and black wheels and just think Blackline :blush:

Over priced as well.

Sign of the times I guess, so the dealers will make what hay they can while they can...business is business, though 2nd hand values of vRS's have stayed fairly static from what I can see, even with the VAT back on new ones making the gap very small- I only paid a couple of hundred quid more for my new BL once the vat was chopped and I got the £500 off for taking out the finance. Someone will want one bad enough to pay the asking price or thereabouts. all the dealer has to do is be a little patient now the supply of new ones has dried up.

Miss my point. Op says its a blackline. I'm just saying it isn't.

I never said the suspension was different

+1 it's a normal vRS with black neptunes, though suspenson height will be the same as Kris says :thumbup:

Dont like any black wheels personally, Stock or a high power silver finish is awesome.

I'm not overly keen myself-sometimes I like them sometimes i don't but had no option if I wanted a Blackline, (which I did) as I wasn't prepared to sacrifice the DAB/sat nav, rear parking sensors and leather just to have shiny neptunes. The white ones look like an ambulance IMO :giggle:

As Fubar says think black wheels think blackline- at least it was the dealer I guess who paid the extra for the black neptines on a standrad vRS :rofl: :rofl:

Sign of the times I guess, so the dealers will make what hay they can while they can...business is business, though 2nd hand values of vRS's have stayed fairly static from what I can see, even with the VAT back on new ones making the gap very small- I only paid a couple of hundred quid more for my new BL once the vat was chopped and I got the £500 off for taking out the finance. Someone will want one bad enough to pay the asking price or thereabouts. all the dealer has to do is be a little patient now the supply of new ones has dried up.

+1 it's a normal vRS with black neptunes, though suspenson height will be the same as Kris says :thumbup:

I'm not overly keen myself-sometimes I like them sometimes i don't but had no option if I wanted a Blackline, (which I did) as I wasn't prepared to sacrifice the DAB/sat nav, rear parking sensors and leather just to have shiny neptunes. The white ones look like an ambulance IMO :giggle:

As Fubar says think black wheels think blackline- at least it was the dealer I guess who paid the extra for the black neptines on a standrad vRS :rofl: :rofl:

If you really wanted I am sure someone on here would swap normal neptunes for black ones.

This ccar has been for sale for ages, it would of been taken off the truck, approved used popped on the plates, pics taken, then advertised for sale on internet etc, if you look at many adverts on the Skoda used car site there are loads on there that are 'available from XXXXX' basically they register them, can only do upto a certain amount of miles, and will be 3 months old on sale, i.e. the demo cars, so it makes sense selling them from the day they arrive, just wont allow the customer to have it until XXX date, so get thge pics done etc as soon as possible!

BTW I see peopl are going on about the black wheels etc etc, for info I have black wheels on a candy white vRS and ordered it soon after that option became available, and being honest as much as I think the Blackline is a good car, I have now lost my exclusivity!! But I dont mind as Skoda send me money each month as a thank you for creating a car that looked so good they decided to copy it and do it as a limited edition....!! :giggle: :giggle: