The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread.

BossFox

That last video reminded me of this lady presumably aiming for the apex.

I had to remove the sound due to my swearing. 

I thought this is how people take junctions and corners nowadays, pretty much daily occurrence for me.

In the style of the X-Files (I think)  'Trust No One'

i had some one do this on way to alton towers a few years back, went to overtake when i had full sight of the road ahead, and the div started driving in the middle of the road while i was doing so, nearly put me into a stone wall!

But it said SLOW on the road???

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It did but she was already going sloooooow. We'd previously been in a 40 going up a slight hill and she never got over 20 something there either. Think she must have had a bad experience there before judging by the way she over reacted to the cars coming round the bend going in the opposite direction and nearly braked to a standstill even though they were on their side of the road driving responsibly.

It did but she was already going sloooooow. We'd previously been in a 40 going up a slight hill and she never got over 20 something there either. Think she must have had a bad experience there before judging by the way she over reacted to the cars coming round the bend going in the opposite direction and nearly braked to a standstill even though they were on their side of the road driving responsibly.

Or she had cataracts and couldn't really see (as was the case with one of my grandparents, cue taking the keys away).

• Like 1

Or she had cataracts and couldn't really see (as was the case with one of my grandparents, cue taking the keys away).

I forgot to add it was a Sunday morning.....

First day of having a camera.........

Audi A3 jumping a set of red lights while beeping his horn and flashing his headlights.....suppose at least he was warning people he was being a ****.

Woman nearly takes out a sign in a petrol station....I did beep to warn her to no avail. Luckily the curb stopped her rear wheel going any further.

One from the morning. Pulled away at the same time as a biker on a roundabout. They decide to cut straight across me and then shake their head at me when they look and see me behind them. I am guessing (after consulting my biker brother) it's because they were driving with the mentality that everyone should get out of their way and they take priority and not that they should filter safely and look before cutting across.

Edited by JamesVRSmk3

Other half driving today.

Had a close call with a silly pooch running out into the road.

You can just see the owner in the woods on the right shouting frantically at the dog!

Slight squeal from the tyres. Dog didn't look too bothered! lol

Dog didn't look too bothered! lol

He was probably thinking 'remember what the therapist said "show no fear"....show no fear... it's dog eat dog and if I look sceeaared I've lost, and losing isn't an option, no matter how big the other metal mofo with black pawsies is'.

At least he was going the right way walking towards the traffic.

Gaz

• Like 1

He was probably thinking 'remember what the therapist said "show no fear"....show no fear... it's dog eat dog and if I look sceeaared I've lost, and losing isn't an option, no matter how big the other metal mofo with black pawsies is'.

At least he was going the right way walking towards the traffic.

Gaz

Haha. Yes at least he was walking on the correct side of the road! hehe

I had an eventful day today...

This morning, stuck in a pincer action made by a blind-spot-refuse-to-overtaker beside me, preventing me from moving right, and a van hesitating to pull out of a petrol station on the A617... I did think the van was just going to gun it out of the slip road, so I was preparing to slow down a bit more, but then he hesitated

Then on the way home, almost getting squished by an undertaking bus in slow traffic. It's a tight corner, so I was trying to give him room, but he ended up half of my lane as well...

Edited by inventory-photo