Weston Super Mare Meet No17: Sat 23rd and Sun 24th March 2013

Tigger_1979

if the skies are clear (fingers crossed)

NOT a chance in hell! Unfortunately.

I'm aiming to arrive around 6pm, although if my mapping was not successful, I'll go on the drive but I am unlikely to be driving as passionately as normal due to this. If I lead, you'll get a reasonable nice drive, and that's that.

Also on the Saturday night I plan to be searching for the Comet if the skies are clear (fingers crossed)

Comet closed down a few months ago, Tigger, remember? :)

• Like 2

Just checked...showers...cloud cover and 2 deg C with wind chill making it feel like -2 deg C.......think I'll wait until the morning to see if it gets any better before we decide on whether it will be too cold/wet in Weston

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/weston-super-mare#?tab=map&map=ScreenTemperature&locId=310004&fcTime=1363996800&zoom=8&lon=-2.98&lat=51.35

It will be cold no doubt, but SHOULD be dry! :thumbup:

[usual disclaimers apply]

I am still aiming for 6pm arrival. I will probably go straight to the caravan park, but I will try to liaise with a few of you reprobates by mobile phone tomorrow.