Cornering Lights

Feebet

Hi I can confirm that I managed to code these in Central Electronics

Tear Wiping ( Byte 14 Bit 4)

Anti Theft Auto Lock (Byte 0 Bit 4)

But I can't enable Cornering Lights and Coming Home functions. I was blindcoding because of my cable version but I can't enable these two with the instructions given from UP&Mii forums.

Edited by rumiexile

Hi I can confirm that I managed to code these in Central Electronics

Tear Wiping ( Byte 14 Bit 4)

Anti Theft Auto Lock (Byte 0 Bit 4)

But I can't enable Cornering Lights and Coming Home functions. I was blindcoding because of my cable version but I can't enable these two with the instructions given from UP&Mii forums.

Sorry whats tear wiping :)

• 2 weeks later...

Getting cornering lights enabled next week FOC from supplying dealer !!

Did your dealer enable this for you? Dad asked for it to be done on his but was told that they couldn't do it

Anyone know how to do it with VCDS?

Would also like the tail lights to come on with the DRLS.

My dealer has told me that it varies from car to car and they won't be able to find out whether they can enable this function until the car is hooked up to the computer -I need to find a suitable opportunity to get the car off the Mrs in order to take it in.

My Fabia is a no go apparently as it needs to have the bendy headlights as well (option on Fabia Elegance)

• Like 1

Did your dealer enable this for you? Dad asked for it to be done on his but was told that they couldn't do it

Anyone know how to do it with VCDS?

Would also like the tail lights to come on with the DRLS.

not been down this week what with the bad weather and work commitments. Will try next week.

• 2 weeks later...

In my excitement I forgot to say! ;)

Vagcom

STG 9, byte 12, and activate bit 6

(As per the previous page!)

Make sure you have your headlights on when testing for the first time, as the cornering fogs only work with headlights on!

• Like 1

Also for the record, I also enabled:

- Auto door lock at 10mph (although dealer said not possible!)

- Anti hijack single door unlock

- Coming home lights (illuminated fogs/drl for 30sec after leaving car)

I have no idea why such good features are deactivated. The Citigo is even safer now!

• Like 1

In my excitement I forgot to say! ;)

Vagcom

STG 9, byte 12, and activate bit 6

(As per the previous page!)

Make sure you have your headlights on when testing for the first time, as the cornering fogs only work with headlights on!

Wasn't sure if that method worked or not as someone else did have some problems with it. At least you have now confirmed that it does work. Will give it a go soon.

I don't suppose you know how to get the tail lights to come on with the DRLS?

Got my dealer to to the Cornering Fog lamps mod... (he was impressed that i gave him the VAGCOM codes) it was done when i arrived to collect my new citigo today. I guess it depends on the dealer, Ive found a fantastic guy at my local. couldnt be any more helpful and genuine! now the fun begins lighting up side streets and driveways on arrival. thanks for the tip @estorilblue

• 2 weeks later...

Took the Citigo up to the dealership this morning -officially they cannot do this at this time but they have put in a query with HQ. They were very interested in the codes as supplied by estorilblue (big thumbs up mate) and took note of them. Obviously they can put those codes in to the car but are not prepared to do so without the OK from Skoda. Got a free, much needed car wash anyway.

I will await them getting back to me and then look in to chatting to one of the VCDS experts on here if still no joy.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently according to head office it can't be done on our Citigo -I'm inclined to think that's rubbish but Mrs Greenstripe does not want to do anything that would void the warranty so the car will have to stay as it is.

When I picked up our Citigo the dealer showed me an email from Skoda UK technical saying it is not possible to do the cornering lights, coming leaving lights (was not able to keep the email). however, the disrep said that single door unlock was now standard. opened the door and gues what all doors unlocked?

Like greenstripe says will have to contact a local VCDS expert to sort it out.

Edited by Owens