06 Fabia vRS breaking - Crash damaged

Southy

how much for the leather handbrake cover????

One bloke already potentially buying it, just awaiting a confirmation email.

Hi mate,

Did you have a oem symphony unit?

Thanks,

I do indeed, also have the OEM 6CD multichanger also

How much for 10 wheel bolts posted

Sent you a PM

Whats the drivers side rear caliper like mate?

All good condition at the time of the crash, fairly recent Mintex Pad's fitted alround also

Pm'd you pal regarding parts

Replied

Looking for the offside light multi-cable connecter and attached cables that fit onto the rear offside light cluster.

I would need the cables cut as far back away from the multi-connecter as possible, as I have a light cluster project in the wind.

Thanks, Ian. (March 2013)

Any update on the wing mirror cover? Paid for it a week ago.

It's been sent fella towards end of last week. Have the tracking number in my toolbox at work, will fire it over later for you

Given the chassis is stripped entirely, maybe its worth just updating the first post with what's left? :) PS: Got all my bits now cheers. :thumbup:

Glad your sorted fella.

I fully agree with you on that, I've got all the pics just finding the time. Thought I'd have more spare time now its stripped, seems work wants to say otherwise haha.

Glad your sorted fella.

I fully agree with you on that, I've got all the pics just finding the time. Thought I'd have more spare time now its stripped, seems work wants to say otherwise haha.

Can't grumble! If you want to start a new thread (probably best now given size of this one) let me know and I will lock this one. :)

I see that someone has asked about the front brake set up,(discs, pads, calipers and carriers) but i don't see any reply. Are the parts still available, trashed or have they been sold my friend?

Edited by Coffin Dodger

I see that someone has asked about the front brake set up,(discs, pads, calipers and carriers) but i don't see any reply. Are the parts still available, trashed or have they been sold my friend?

Do you have the power steering pump? If so pm me a price posted please :)

Ilmor

how much for the 6 disc and where is it mounted ?

Replied to you all via PM

So

I'll have the little clip that holds the sun-visor in place on the drivers visor, my mrs broke ours and need a new grey one.

Sold fella