BTCC

LouLou__x

Cant stand Plato's moaning in the BTCC when it doesnt go his way.

Great driver though.

Andrew Jordan for me this year.

Ive got my gold season pass for knockhill so will be abusing that lol, might get to see the superbikes too.

I'm also a Plato fan for several reasons. He may come across as arrogant but has more than enough skills to back it up. I can see him doing well at Le Mans once he (in his own words) grows up. I also love how many people hate him and find it hilarious how angry you see them get when he wins a race. I like how he drives like I would on GT5 but bumping past on the inside. Great to watch. Should be interesting this year with Andy Neate forming his own team. Lets hope he has his own accident at the back and doesn't bother anyone else.

I follow both F1 and BTCC religiously and with a BTCC race day lasting from 11am to about 6pm it's a great day on TV. With BTCC you are guaranteed action every race but with F1 you can still have dull races. The ones Vettel wins normally.

Whether Plato could have got as close to the Hondas as he did had the Tidy one been a bit faster (and hence Plato not had as much power advantage) is another of those questions.

http://www.btcc.net/...ail.php?id=3301

Some more good news. Always liked Colin as a driver and was great in the MG. Interesting to see the BMWs being 125i's this year too. Quickly setting up to be a cracking year :rock:

Nice to see the old e90 is finally being replaced too.

As long as one of the Yuksa Honda drivers doesn't win, I'll be happy. :)

• Like 3

Yes lots of feedback about driving around in his RLR and Porsche 962, time spent in Japan and of course with Vicki. No, that's not his SWMBO, that's the one and only, who looks 10 times better as a blond than with the current hair paint. You also twig that the stunt that JP filmed lately in the Kia Optima where he was sitting in the back whilst the car was doing 100mph driverless, is one he learnt from Needles. Two thirds, I'm a racing driver, one third showbiz. Skipped through some of the race car stuff as it wasn't exactly enthralling "I started at the front and gradually made my way to the back" type of comment but a good read. Get it on amazon.

I only tend to watch it on telly if i see it on, that includes F1 too. On the other hand i think the aussie V8 super cars could be a good watch this year, with Mercedes and nissan entering the race, so it's not just ford and holden.

^ didn't know about that - got quite into it last year watching on motors tv but as it was only two brands, it was a bit predictable. Should be good this year though by the sound of things.