Brisky Mega Meet - 28th July 2013 - SE Convoy

BossFox

Right, just a bit of time keeping/suggestion.

I plan to get to Gaydon around 9am.

It's about 115 miles from J28 (A12) on the M25.

So my plan/suggestion is to meet and leave J28 at 7am.

There is a Shell (V Power!) petrol station 100 yards from the J28 roundabout up the road to Brentwood.

So I'll get there a little bit early and loiter... it has plenty of space to meet outside.

Right, just a bit of time keeping/suggestion.

I plan to get to Gaydon around 9am.

It's about 115 miles from J28 (A12) on the M25.

So my plan/suggestion is to meet and leave J28 at 7am.

There is a Shell (V Power!) petrol station 100 yards from the J28 roundabout up the road to Brentwood.

So I'll get there a little bit early and loiter... it has plenty of space to meet outside.

Merci Bien Mon Ami...!!!!! I'll aim to get there by 7.00am latest

• Like 1

Is that anywhere near the Holiday Inn..?

The Shell station is 100 yards from the roundabout on the road into Brentwood.

If you miss it the Holiday in is a few hundred yards further down the same road.  Turn round, you've gone too far! :)

I'm going to try and come to this unless work prevents me and can do junction 28

1. BossFox

2. Essex Octy

3. Beryls Chief Pilot

4. Boeuf

5. Danny6189

6. Taylor93

7. Sam745

8. Stug

9. 900000  -  Steel Grey Yeti

10. greenstripe -Pacific Blue Fabia Greenline

11. Matty FabSport MK2 - Tangerine Orange Fabia MK2

Anyone from my area going...?? I live near Dartford Crossing.

Matty

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this, yes some of us will be meeting around Northfleet and Greenhithe, so we could meet up before crossing to the dark side if you want?

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this, yes some of us will be meeting around Northfleet and Greenhithe, so we could meet up before crossing to the dark side if you want?

Surely yours is the dark side in the underworld  south of the river  :rofl:

Just an excuse for a re-quote as I'm trading in my car tomorrow and am joining the Octavia Crowd

1. BossFox

2. Essex Octy

3. Beryls Chief Pilot

4. Boeuf

5. Danny6189

6. Taylor93

7. Sam745

8. Stug

10. greenstripe -Grey Octavia III

• Like 1

Surely yours is the dark side in the underworld  south of the river  :rofl:

Just an excuse for a re-quote as I'm trading in my car tomorrow and am joining the Octavia Crowd

1. BossFox

2. Essex Octy

3. Beryls Chief Pilot

4. Boeuf

5. Danny6189

6. Taylor93

7. Sam745

8. Stug

10. greenstripe -Grey Octavia III

The first Mk111 in Brisky meet? Congrats!

• Like 1

What time do you want to meet and where abouts..? Bear in mind we need to be able to get to the Shell Petrol station @ J28 by 7.00pm

Matty

Some info for anyone coming up the M20 - Would recommend you dont use M26 - M25 - M40 unless youre prepared for a very slow journey between M26 & M23 the roadworks are a complete barstewerd as i found going to Goodwood.

Some info for anyone coming up the M20 - Would recommend you dont use M26 - M25 - M40 unless youre prepared for a very slow journey between M26 & M23 the roadworks are a complete barstewerd as i found going to Goodwood.

I drove the same way to Goodwood FOS on the Friday at around 8:10 (so just before normal Mon to Fri rush hour) and cruised through this roadworks section at the allowed 50mph no problem whatsoever...  Just depends on the time of day I guess.

Very annoyed!! Due to the monumental incompetence of my employer I will not be attending now, apparently saying that my leave is authorised doesn't actually mean I've got te time off!!!!! Some one take lots of pictures for me whilst I sulk at work

Thanks for this. Is that likely to still hold true very early on the Sunday? :smirk:

What time do you want to meet and where abouts..? Bear in mind we need to be able to get to the Shell Petrol station @ J28 by 7.00pm

Matty

Was meant to say 7.00am so we can join the convoy with BossFox and others.

Ok I've been chatting to Beryl's chief pilot and we propose Kent meeting point at Greenhithe ASDA at 6.15 to leave at 6.30 and then hook up with the Essex boys.

Ya Man...!!! Sounds Good to Me..!

Guys, can you please let me know who is planning to meet at Greenhithe ASDA at 6.15 ish to leave around 6.30 and join the main Essex convoy from J28 Shell Petrol station..?

I'll be there around 6.15

Matty