Who is going to be first to order?

Did you get a discount?

Also, did you actually test drive one?

I couldn't buy a car without a test drive..........and a long one at that.

Edited by Herschel

Back in the eighties I bought my pug 205GTI and Renault 5GTturbo without being able to test drive one. More recently I ordered both the furby vRS, my first mk 2 Octy vRS and my abarth 500 before their launch. I research as widely as I can before ordering and haven't been disappointed yet, though I can see that others may wish to drive before making a large investment.

Yes there is a spare wheel well I've seen a picture of it somewhere.

I'm very happy with the deal I'm getting :)

I decided on a 1.4 Elegance in race blue metallic with full ivory leather interior and spare wheel :)

Nice one. I admire your commitment to the car/brand too. I wouldn't have the confidence to order without actually seeing it.

Have you changed from diesel to petrol? If so, what was your reasoning if you don't mind me asking.

Nice one. I admire your commitment to the car/brand too. I wouldn't have the confidence to order without actually seeing it.

Have you changed from diesel to petrol? If so, what was your reasoning if you don't mind me asking.

My present mileage is such that I can't justify the 150 bhp diesel and the 1.4 petrol offers decent performance ( 0 to 62 fractionally quicker than my CR) and economy without the possible long term PPF issues.

• Like 3

I'm dying to get behind the wheel of one, particularly one with the multi link rear suspension setup. I can't help but feel being allowed to order race blue on any spec is just plain wrong though. Oh and I want to hear what the Canton audio option sounds like... Can you tell I'm excited for you?! ;-)

Order now placed. :). !

Good man, sounds a nice spec

Also, did you actually test drive one?

I went from an Audi A4 to my Superb without a test drive, based purely on this site and the brochure.

Good man, sounds a nice spec

I went from an Audi A4 to my Superb without a test drive, based purely on this site and the brochure.

Me too, from Leon FR to Octy estate vRS based on this site and no test drive!

• Like 1

Had a quick spin in a petrol DSG hatch before ordering my diesel manual estate! And no regrets.

Currently waiting to see what the new Scout is going to be like and how it's going to be priced.

Sarge.

I'm dying to get behind the wheel of one, particularly one with the multi link rear suspension setup. I can't help but feel being allowed to order race blue on any spec is just plain wrong though. Oh and I want to hear what the Canton audio option sounds like... Can you tell I'm excited for you?! ;-)

I must admit I agree. What's going to make the vRS stand out now? Understandable though cos race blue is a.gorgeous colour.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with that. I get a back ache with the wrong seat, so I always have a weekend demo (company car user). I will have an Octy3 for the first possible weekend - around 16th March, and I have a 320d SE estate this weekend. (Am I allowed to mention that brand here??)

Edited by Juniperz

I agree with that. I get a back ache with the wrong seat, so I always have a weekend demo (company car user). I will have an Octy3 for the first possible weekend - around 16th March, and I have a 320d SE estate this weekend. (Am I allowed to mention that brand here??)

Id be very interested to hear how the Octy stacks up against the beemer and evern more so, your Audi. :)

Id be very interested to hear how the Octy stacks up against the beemer and evern more so, your Audi. :)

I will be sure to report back after the weekend - still a while to wait for the Octy, and I am not due to change until July. I haven't seen lease prices for the new Skoda yet, but the Beemer is incredibly cheap (much lower than for an equivalent Audi - being replaced in 2014 probably influencing that) and the efficient dynamics estate only emits 112g/km, so low tax (though of course a high P11d price). Decisions... But not a bad place to be ;-)

Edited by Juniperz