APR or Shark

So reading between the lines.....You have a small willy?

Don't worry, Mike, mine's not massive either, but it's still contributed to producing two wonderful children :)

I'm not even going to consider replying to that :)

yeah after I typed it and then read it back to myself I though..........oh dear!

Its the "Carry on" gene in me!

I've never had a Shark or APR map but as a company I really respect APR. They spend a lot of money developing products, not only maps but hardware too. Take the APR TFSI HPFP and tsi turbo kits for example, not to mention they TTRS development.

They really do seem to provide great products.

Good on you APR for providing a bit of competition on this Shark swamped forum.

I've never had a Shark or APR map but as a company I really respect APR. They spend a lot of money developing products, not only maps but hardware too. Take the APR TFSI HPFP and tsi turbo kits for example, not to mention they TTRS development.

They really do seem to provide great products.

Good on you APR for providing a bit of competition on this Shark swamped forum.

Are you working on commission? ;)

Why get involved ??

Let Ben ,mikko, apr have there bit of humour on here

It really is just a bit of banter between them and taken with a pinch of salt

Life would be very boring if there wasn't a bit of friendly competition now and again.

Life is to short to worry as a customer what the big boys are doing !! If you want a map just go with the person you like the most if that's apr shark revo amd viezu etc etc its your choice

My previous car was a facelift cupra, which had a stage 2+ map from apr on it, and I can not rate the map/ drive ability of the car highly enough, quite expensive for the map originally, but you get what you pay for, as the saying goes......