Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

Today's entertainment.F7963270-F728-4435-B4BE-08DCAF88D722.jpg

Looks a lot better without and it all ties into my plans for smoothness :)E93C71AE-0DFF-420A-BEE1-3A6DA4CDF7C8.jpg0F71FE91-9915-44C8-B353-0C6CE5CE69C4.jpg

Also decided the wheels are going, will be swapped for something a bit more fruity ;)

Finally found someone who's done it! How difficult was the adhesive underneath to remove? Did you use anything in particular?

Time is the key, I did it on that scorching day so the adhesive was pretty soft to start with. Get a hair dryer on them and pull slowly so most of the glue comes off with the strip, whatever's left go over with tar & glue remover ;)

• Like 1

Decided not to waste money on new wheels but instead I'm looking for 145+db of bass! Time for a serious install. Just in the research stage at the min to see what's about and within budget etc.

• Like 1

Looking good Si, Haven't been on here in a while but I have been following your progress on instagram. Look forward to seeing what you go for in terms of an install. You have lots of room to play with. 

Cheers dude, yours is looking well now too ;)

Install wise I'm looking for at least 150db to be able to compete competitively.

I've been offers 2 18" dc level 4 18's which have been proven at that so I'll be having a word and taking the car to see what we can come up with box wise.

I need to work out speaker sizes for the doors etc but thinking along the lines of 2 8" per door but we shall see :)

Just come over from a Golf MK3 and looking through this thread I remember the VR being broken!

Lovely progress on the Octavia. Stanced so well.

Although I do prefer the primer grey colour on the alloys  :x

Welcome aboard dude,

I do miss the vr6 and will have another one day.

The red is only a temp colour I think lol.