It's a Wrap!........ Better photo's added ; )

very nice but think you should have gone black roof black grill black spoiler

and please drop in more so it looks amazing on them rims

out of interest how much was the full wrap ?

I agree, but as the Wrap was FREE! I could only specify 1 colour ;)

I am going to address the ride height :)

FREE? they need another practice car?

Well, they do need cars when they run these event's, but it tends to be employees cars or family of an employee. A lot of the time they just use their field reps cars and then rip it straight off again !!!!

How durable is the finish? does it start to peel off in a few years?

Fairly sure the guarantee is a minimum of 5 years fade resistance. Don't think it will just start peeling off, the adhesive etc is strong and it's heat molded to the car.

That looks very very nice, there was a bit of trend about 15 yrs ago for people to spray there cars with this type of effect (solid white with a pearlescent lacquer) and i loved it back then, only thing is get the grill done in matching white and get some good quality pics taken in the sunlight(if we ever get any).

Many thanks for all the positive comments.

It's not quite the finished article, as I do intend to have the grill surround sorted out - not sure whether in same colour or black to match wheels.

I'm also going to have the door shuts done. One of the guys my wife works with is sufficiently skilled to do all these final bit's for me, and I will pay (happily!) for him to do so, but this will be over the next few weeks - should be all sorted for Castle Coombe in April.

I'm definitely not changing the roof, as I think to contrast such a large area against a finish that positively 'swirls' with colour in the right light would just look weird, Would get away with it on the grill though.

The car was yellow before, for the person who asked.

As I said, this has cost me nothing (except a crate of beer), so I'm absolutely delighted with the result and with the suspension wound down a bit more I personally think it will look unique in a good way ;)