new Hyundai Santa Fe

Yeti_Man

Surely the only question Lee needs answering is "what can Ben do with a giant turbo"? :happy::rofl:

Just taken in an old school Santa Fe (54 reg) and even that is massive compared to the Yeti.

Yup, I would have to agree. Only a few months after adopting a Yeti the next door neighbours picked up an old Santa Fe. It dwarfs my Yeti.

Having read the Outlander full test in last week's Autocar I think it thinks it is a Santa Fe competitor (in price and having 7 seats) but you just have to look at it to see:

A: it is hideously ugly

B: it is not as big as a Santa Fe and the last row is very cramped

C: the ergonomics was questioned in many places

D: as was the ride

E: it is hideously ugly

All that counts for it (according to Autocar) was excellent emissions and economy. But I'd rather have much higher consumption and emissions (which I do) than have to drive around with a brown paper bag over my head all the time.

But back OT: Lee I started this thread before so I think you know already what I think of the Santa Fe. I LOVE it. But it is HUGE. It is easily Mercedes ML sized and way, WAY bigger than a Yeti. (but you know that sitting in one right now!) And something that big alas also gets the social stigma of a Chelsea Tractor. An image I'm thankful the tiny Yeti doesn't have.

In my defence the last one looked OK :-) Just seen the new one oh fug, it's ugly.....

JeZ

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2