The West Meon Hut number 2

@Lee

Hi, I only just noticed these threads, otherwise I would have come to the last meeting. I shall certainly try and get to the next one. I am quite familiar with the A272, it's one of my favorite roads and whichever way you arrive from (either the A272 or the A32) it's a good run.

• Like 1

Hi, I only just noticed these threads, otherwise I would have come to the last meeting. I shall certainly try and get to the next one. I am quite familiar with the A272, it's one of my favorite roads and whichever way you arrive from (either the A272 or the A32) it's a good run.

Be great to see another there, will you come in the Felly or the Routemaster :D

Funny you should say that, I have actually taken the bus there for Sunday lunch as there is a nice big layby alongside the pub. It tends not to come out in the evening though so I think it'll be the Felicia. I think Felicia's are almost as rare as Routemasters these days anyway.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind popping along. Are we eating as well?

we did last time :) 2 for 1 meals aswell, Sam was really disappointed they wouldn't let him have two meals to himself as it 'was against policy' so an even number would be ideal :D

I'm still hoping to get there. It's my nephews birthday and I got to go there, so I'll be checking in on here when we leave Southampton to see if your all still up there and we'll come straight up.

• Like 1

+1, thanks to everyone for coming, a good turn out and some nice motors there (and a manky old beemer :giggle: )

I'll start a thread for the next meet soon but it will be later and almost certainly not on a wednesday :thumbup:

• Like 1