Octavia VRS leather seats HELP!

I have owned my 60 plate Octavia VRS for nearly 1 year. It is my pride and joy. It has full black leather interior.

Unfortunately last week disaster struck, when my wife jumped in to the passenger seat with a zip on the back of her jeans which has ripped the base of the leather seat.

I have had someone out to look at it but he said due to the pin dot pattern he would be unable to repair it.

Does anyone know if I can get this repaired or failing that source another seat???

I'll give them both a shout and see what they say. Where is the seat surgeon based? I'm in south west Scotland.

Seat surgeons are based in York.

For a perfect match though, you may need to go through your dealer who can simply order a replacement cover for the seat base.

• 1 month later...

If its going to eat you up go to the dealers and get the base cover replaced; it wont be cheap but only way to guarantee 100% fix

I finally saved enough money to buy a new cover direct from Skoda, £220. I thought the extra £160 to fit the cover was a bit steep. It looks like it's just held in place with clips and would be easy enough to do myself. Has anyone else attempted this???

I finally saved enough money to buy a new cover direct from Skoda, £220. I thought the extra £160 to fit the cover was a bit steep. It looks like it's just held in place with clips and would be easy enough to do myself. Has anyone else attempted this???

Lucky for you I just fitted heated seats to my Vrs, and decided to do a how to guide

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/275385-how-to-dismantle-your-seat/