Breaking Ibiza Cupra TDi

Vroomtshh

Given that youve only been a member for less than a month mate im afraid that your not filling me with confidence.

Yeh I can see that lol. I have an ibiza and signed up here to use the classifieds to find some parts.

Then maybe I'm being a little paranoid. But information from him is not very forthcoming.

Sorry Robin, Work was mental yesterday. Screenshot of delivery should be with you now. I've just come off the phone with Direct Courier Solutions and they sub'd it to DPD. The woman will get back to me shortly with where they are.

Would you sell only the wishbone rear (console) bushes?

I'd do the front and rear wishbone bushes together if you were interested (I could fit them to a set of consoles if you wanted to0.

I'd be very interested in rear beam and anti roll bar bushes

Roll bar bushes went with the bar. Rear beam bushes £65 delivered

Also, who manufactured the seats and are they on subframes/mounts that bolt to the original fixings or you have to weld them to the shell?

Cheers

I'm not sure of the seat manufacturer. There are no markings on them. I bought them on the recommendation of some of the drivers from our local car club. They are extremely light and surprisingly comfortable.

They come with weld in mounts, but OMP sell a bolt in adapter if required.

Thanks

My pc doesn't update this thread for some reason. Is it to do with cookies or some other geek stuff that I don;t understand?

Sorry Robin, Work was mental yesterday. Screenshot of delivery should be with you now. I've just come off the phone with Direct Courier Solutions and they sub'd it to DPD. The woman will get back to me shortly with where they are.

Arrived today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thanks very much.

Phew. Was starting to get a bit worried about them. Everything good?

Send me some pics once they're fitted, and hopefully they'll now get used like they were meant to.

Yep. will go. Just got to get the bigger injectors and new cam and track here we come....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...