'Handle' in armrest

awfabia

It's OK thanks, I think I prefer the 'dirty' tan finish.

Also, although I said it was the perfect size, these type of boxes need plenty of ice packs and/or ice to work well, so i might go for the 23L model - just got to get the tape measure out before deciding.

Bars and restaurants are sparse in the Highlands and we don't have a macdonalds or costa coffee house on every corner.

In fact we dont even have corners :giggle:

What about this famous one, then :coffee: ? Well known to some members of this forum! (See 'Scotland, Anyone?' from last May-ish)

Nannys1.jpg

Well, the Skye website says plenty of Cafes and Bars ! :giggle: - I must admit, I've never been to Skye but if I do go, the last thing I'll be doing is parking in a layby and getting out a 'coldish' can of drink from a coolbox all on my own........

we don't have a macdonalds or costa coffee house on every corner.

Do they need to go in cool boxes?

Burgers & coffee?

I Must be doing something wrong...

Aye that would be quite a diversion for me for the sake of a drink and would likely be closed by the time I got there :rofl:

:notme: I don't know where on Skye you are, of course, but Nanny's is only 50-ish miles from Broadford. Unless the A890's blocked again, again ;)

When I'm out 'on location' with my camera it can be at the foot of hills, on top of hills, on a shoreline etc so there aren't always open cafes nearby especially at sunrise/sunset times.

Also when driving off the island to wherever, I don't want to be wasting time sitting in cafes when I can just grab a cold drink on the journey.

Of course I'll stop sometimes for a break but to say that this isn't necessary because of the many bars/cafes around is simply not the case.

...we don't have a macdonalds ... on every corner.

I'd have thought that Scotland would have a proportionally higher McDonald density than anywhere in the world! Although try asking one to whip you up a Big Mac and fries and see where it gets you...

• Like 3