Ever had boy racers try it on with you ?

The amount of people I have on my bumper thinking I want to race is rather mad. I feel at times I can't even slightly blip my throttle and have a little munter in his 1.2 Corsa thinking "It's on". Must be the VRS badge. >_>.

Yea a few times. If I'm on a single carridge way I just stick to the limit of that particular road. If I'm on 2 or more lanes and I'm in the outside lanes I slow down and pull over an let the idiots pass.

Every f**king day. Drives me up the wall. Whats worse is when theres another VRs up my arse. Just yesterday some kiddie in a 206 flew up behind me, sat on my bumper, pulled out and then pulled in front of me and slammed his brakes on. I just laughed at him. I think he was after a reaction so i would chase him. Jog on.

it takes no skill to drive fast in a straight line and these types usually are only capable of that - give them a decent bend or roundabout to deal with and it is game over.

It really confuses me. Had a 207 do it to me on the way home from work Friday. There's a 60 near me with a decent stretch that I like to give a decent blip at in 2nd and 3rd to 60 then plonk it into 5th and cruise at 50 or so. He was behind me and didn't like that idea so when I eased off to go through the bends safely he was up my arse most of the way through. Honestly, I'm not going to put myself in a tree to prove a point to him.

Wait til you see the white of his eyes in your mirror then blip the brakes(quite hard ) instead of the throttle - then see his driving style change - these idiots wind me up just as much as the middle lane hoggers -

M6 last night..... 3 lads in a mk5 red zetec fiesta thought they would have a play....... bad decision. th look on the drivers face as i touched my brakes and then shot off was quite amusing

Had a young lad in a 1.2 Corsa proper try and level peg me on a dual carriageway before. I literally burst out laughing watching the thing scream its nuts off. I eventually just dropped behind him into the lane I was trying to be in. Again, I'm not going stupid speeds to prove a point.

Used to in my previous car! A yellow mk3 200bhp Seat Ibiza Cupra with straight through milltek exhaust.

Not a surprise really! Destroyed most things, even more amusing when they saw it was a girl driving.

i gave a corsa false hope off a set of lights on a dual carriageway last night. let him sneak ahead in 1st and second (how slow and boring) then 3rd i just put throttle down. shot past him and kept it down to the speed limmit. then after a while he come up on my bumper (not simply overtaking me on dual carriageway) so i just slowed down nice and slowly. he kept behind me too about 50mph.. in end i just put foot down.

Mind you, have stuff happening like this everyday... most the time in in the mood to play (where it is safe and legal :D ) lol

But the torque button hasnt worn off on me yet lol