Door rubbers

Mattyd8551

Invariably an APC with a brush and give them a scrub. Then either a good dry to the touch tyre or plastic dressing but the best thing would be Einszett Gummi Pflege Stift, restores the rubber to it's former glory and also rejuvenates the rubber. Ebay has some for about £6 or so.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR1.TRC0&_nkw=einszett+gummi+pflege&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Got mine two for a tenner with no postage. Really does the job.

• 7 months later...

Used Gummi Pflege for the first time on my car today,gave the rubber trim around the front windows a going over,surprise,surprise it started to rain 2 hours later and rinsed the Gummi Pflege off and streaked down the windows.Think I will stick to Autoglym products for the exterior as I normally do.Not impressed.

I use Einszett for the door rubbers (ie door seals) as it rejuvenates the rubber and stops the door from sticking when the frost hits. The external window rubbers I use Gtechniq T1 or C4, but as said if using Einszett on external rubbers, apply sparingly and wipe over and repeat next wash allowing the rubber to take in the treatment but not allowing any excess which may streak if it gets wet.