Auto Express no. 1270, Skoda Fabia mk3 Images.

In this weeks edition. Looks good, long wait if it is another 2 years, they say 2015.

I particularly like the style of the wheels in the image.

& i see they have the Origami Crease on the hatch.

(which i think looks gash on a Rapid)

The rear does remind me of a Citroen AX.

george

Well you would have to look in a magazine at a newsagents or even buy one, since there seems to be none online yet.

Its just a post to let people know that there is an article if they are interested.

It might never look like todays Image, but if it did it would suit me.

george

Just so happens I bought AutoExpress today,but only because I fumbled in my pockets and could not find enough money for anything better.

Looks a bit like a shortened Rapid to me,so nothing special...on the other hand I didn't buy my Fabia for its looks,I bought it despite them.

• Like 1

and the next trick from VAG, 200PS out of a 1.2 triple super, dooper charger, with free towbar and oil bowser (first fill is free) :giggle: :giggle: ,

shame 300kg of bowser and oil drops 0-62 from 8sec to 15.4seconds, which improves to 9.5seconds when bowser needs refilling :rofl: :rofl: :bandit: :bandit:

They all look so bland and the same as any other 2013 Skoda. The Yeti, Superb and Fabia all have their own distinct look and its all been lost to the unimaginative corporate face. Even the pig ugly Roomster has character, but we can all probably guess what the next one will look like just by stretching one of these images in the vertical axis.

• Like 2

Gotta agree but its happening across the board really. All Mazda's look the same, as do Fords, SEAT, VW, BMW and Merc's the list goes on..

Look at one, squint your eye or imagine it with big 4x4 wheels and thats the entire range.

Anyone seen the test mule pictures that have been doing the rounds this week? Although it looks like the current Polo apparently its suspected to be hiding an MQB-chassis Fabia under the skin - http://www.carscoops.com/2013/05/scoop-is-vw-working-on-facelift-for.html

A few things give the game away

- Numberplates are CZ and have SKODA written below them

- It has Skoda hub-caps

- It sits lower and has a wider front bumber to accommodate the MQB chassis

- It ha a Bremsprobe sign on the rear which translates to 'Brake Testing' like you'd expect on a new chassis