Si's Mk3 golf vr6.......breaking :(

SNH

Also deleted the rear spoiler as it was a bit loose and didn't tie in with my plans.

31890D1B-127D-4D7F-A8DB-B7D70E46220A-399-0000002B6727A308.jpg

11FD9C0F-475E-4F8E-8FC9-FA1E9A8E01F5-399-0000002B61AC830B.jpg

It has however left some holes in the glass where it bolts through.

94CD9E7F-BD81-40CE-9E36-6424561F9572-399-0000002B59EC5BA9.jpg

Looking at options to try and seal/fill the holes without having to buy new glass as I'd need to get it tinted aswell.

Jon at stealth racing (who I brought it off) was the guy who said it was designed/engineered to be a diesel & never a petrol.

Noise is awesome. Even more so when I've sorted a full system ;)

On long runs its not bad on fuel. It's the short journeys round town that you notice it. Or when the local chavs need teaching a lesson :)

Pic of how the boot will be once done

419BC57A-21C6-4587-AC88-E6E12CC613F8-399-0000001FE2803A2E.jpg

Also remove my wobbly spoiler so it'll stay off. Just need to find some grommets or something to fill the holes it's left in the rear window.

What did you do with the standard matt black wheels you removed?

They were sold to fund the current ones mate.

That is tidy. Why you get rid? Spec?

I sold mine because I bought a house and needed the cash! I miss it though :(

It was a P-plate, with air con and had some 80,000 miles ish. Came with some genuine Morette twin lamps (I got rid of them, 'cause I hate them!) Miltek cat-back and a panel filter. Pulled 184bhp at Awesome, which I was very happy with!

I fitted Weitec coilovers, which in all fairness, ruined the car. Had it quite low and the Weitec's just don't do low that well. It handled really well, but was so stiff.

Edited by Babs

How was the miltek? Exhaust is on my to do list as its only got a magnex bk box and the quality is shocking!

I like my hella twins with the HIDS fitted, but if I was to change it'd be a vento front end.

Think mine's on jom coilovers and will be wound down as I've sorted some 195's out and spaced the rear's a bit 10-15mm. There's plenty of threads left to go low so I'll see how's these are low. If no good I'll look into others.

I have the scorpion off the MK 3, it won't fit the MK 4, not sure about your VR6 either as it was off a 2.0 16V GTi. If you think it will fit I am open to offers

Scorpion CAT back system. All hanging brackets and rubbers are also included as is the clamp for joining them up, no clamp for joining to the existing exhaust pipe up.

Now sold, so removed the pictures