Maidstone Meet July 2013

lfc958

Sat 6 July 2013

Time - Table booked for 8:00 pm for 12 people. :rock:

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Please advise interest & just turn up ( NO booking required ) - Ta.

Would love to attend but will leave confirming it closer to the date if that's ok - baby is due end of June so not risking going too far :)

Car is up and running again.. I promise I'll do my best not to break it before the meet..mind you it seems to break itself without much effort from me..throttle currently jamming open...easy fix, though my 4rsehole hasn't recovered yet..

Scareee! That happened to me a few times in my walnut brown 1.5 Talbot Alpine. I recon the Storm would've been a tad scarier!

• Like 1

Did 30 miles tonight and car finished the way it started,... still working.... big test on saturday, 100 mile blat with a few fellow kitcar owners...0700 start, running in a tight pack, hopefully making progress and waking up a few sleepy hamlets as we head on our way to a full english, can't think of a better way to spend a saturday morning, can't wait...

Hope you're enjoying the weather as you digest the brekky and blat thought the villages!

Hope you're enjoying the weather as you digest the brekky and blat thought the villages!

Didn't quite work that that unfortunately Simon...bit of a war of attrition out there this morning,,first casualty was Nigel who had an aversion to going round roundabouts (bodywork, steering and alternator took the hit) lhe limped back to canterbury with another car riding shotgun, then my gearbox cried enough just outside of Paddock Wood which left Mark and Dave and I haven't a clue what happened to them....heyho...goes with teh territory I suppose,

Good news though, Phil doesn't have to bless us with his company at the next meet and can save a couple of quid at the same time :rofl:

Lol! Well if it's broken before the meet atleast bring your stamp collection, ;) haha

Yep.. its the stamp collection again..The full bore starts and overboost have killed the diff in the gearbox, fingers crossed, hopefully be able to source and swap before the meet

Yep.. its the stamp collection again..The full bore starts and overboost have killed the diff in the gearbox, fingers crossed, hopefully be able to source and swap before the meet

Ouch! good luck with it!

Ouch! good luck with it!

Might be in luck, found a gearbox and should hopefully have it fitted in time for the meet, I love a bargain though not quite sure what I'm buying ...a gearbox for a bullseye who's complaining?,.. as long as its got some gears, jobs a good'un.

• Like 2

Might be in luck, found a gearbox and should hopefully have it fitted in time for the meet, I love a bargain though not quite sure what I'm buying ...a gearbox for a bullseye who's complaining?,.. as long as its got some gears, jobs a good'un.

Couldnt you get a 12 or 24 speed Shimano to fit :giggle::rofl:

• Like 1

Will this do? :p

4046_l.jpg