Customized Octavia II FL 1.8TSI

Thanks everyone... becoming a recent Octavia owner got me to this forum. My company customizes cars (Based in India though) and I thought of sharing this customer's ride that just got done because we all have a similar interest! Cheers.

Edit: More pics can be seen here... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151607131862512.1073741832.78480207511

Edited by Autopsycho
  • Like 1

Are we even looking at the same car? Bonnet vents? Really?

a) why

B) surely they should be forward facing to get as much air as possible into them?

And the left hand exhaust looks like its falling off. And the wheels are too small. As are the brakes.

Are we even looking at the same car? Bonnet vents? Really?

a) why

B) surely they should be forward facing to get as much air as possible into them?

And the left hand exhaust looks like its falling off. And the wheels are too small. As are the brakes.

If you look at a lot of cars, the vents on the bonnet is to remove hot air out the engine bay not bring cold air in due to the inter coolers be front fitted. Think it's just the Subaru that needs the bonnet vent.

Looks insane... never thought an octy could look so ****ed off.... cant do much bout the wheels in india folks.. damn roads will rip em out in some areas. I'm stuck running 17x7 myself with 225/45. Any bigger and the rims will endup taking a beating. Considering the stock tsi comes with 15s, 17s is a HUGE upgrade for us.

hey hi bro. it looks great can you please let me now how much it cost

are you located in Delhi right

you guys are really famous in India and now you are also becoming famous world wide for your mods.